2010 Dark Horse Pick

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Who is your dark horse pick to win in 2010?

Mine is Davis Love III

Why not....I'll go with Big John Ok so he's not so big anymore Daly.

Geoff Ogilvy.

Spoiler
I WIN !!!!!!

Rory Mcilrory

Tiger Woods

Micheal Sim

Allenby is playing very well so far. I'll be on the Steve Stricker band wagon, but you can't really continue calling him a dark horse. I'd love to see Rory Mcilrory do well this year.

I dont think most of the people mentioned have been real dark horses. I mean is a top 15 player a dark horse? Certainly Stricker, Rory, etc. are not dark horses.

My dark horse last year was Henrik Stenson and de did well for me. This year is a guy that I think is on a huge rise and should have a great year and that is Dustin Johnson.

I have a hard time calling him a dark horse, but he has dropped to #50 in the world golf rankings, so I'm going with Justin Leonard.

Brandt Snedeker.

Re: 2010 Dark Horse Pick

okay okay. i'll revise my pick for darkhorse. troy matteson. I have a very scientific method to my madness.

okay okay. i'll revise my pick for darkhorse. troy matteson. I have a very scientific method to my madness.

Could it possibly be the brand of shirts they wear?

mike weir

A player I like to make some noise at the majors in 2010 and he might even win one of em is Lee Westwood- can't hardly call the #4 ranked player in the world a dark horse no matter what your criteria.

My 2010 dark horse pick is currently ranked 103 in the world, but it'll be on the rise shortly.....Bubba Watson!!! :banana:

I'm not so sure he'll win but i think he'll finish well a lot this year, and my pick is Webb Simpson. I don't know why but I like watching him play.

I also pull for any lefty.

Adam Scott.........

the bugs are gone from his game

big year

I am going with one of the pros who qualified through Q-School. That guy Troy Merritt would be a dark horse to win a tournament in 2010. :clapp:

From what we have been told, he is looking great this year.

Weir's swing looked really good Wednesday at the Hope. I'd like to see a little more "feel" in it though. He's just so technical. Sometimes I get the impression that when something goes wrong, he doesn't know how to fix it on the fly because he doesn't play by feel.

Back