when you are intimately familiar with the ball.

What exactly are you doing with YOUR golf balls?? :D

I was just disappointed that there was more Gulbis.

Maybe everyone, but the lesson to be learned here is, no matter how bad the shot was....DO NOT hit your driver on the ground! :bananadance:

I noticed a couple of Titleist staffers wearing their Titleist hats, but I don't recall any other logos.

Does anyone remember seeing a TM (Gulbis), or Callaway (Rocco) logo? Or any others?

I thought it was funny that Duffy kept hitting all the good shots, holing long putts, and they showed Rocco hitting into the trees.

I too, was surprised that Kevin Na didn't any publicity. There were quite a few shots of him and his staff bag.

I do have to agree with Fourputt - no way a tour player would shoot 61 with such a drastic equipment change/alteration.

Yeah, I was hoping to see more of Natalie too*. After losing interest in the plot, it would have been nice to have a secondary reason for watching. Like Harry, I'd figured out the CoD long before it was revealed to us.

*(if you get my drift) :D

Okay Harry, I've been on this site for 5 minutes this afternoon, and that's the third wacky typo of yours I've seen. What's up?

Back