What are you snacking on?

ritz crackers and canned squeezy cheese

Baked Lays potato chips!!

I'm munching on 2 day old cupcakes that are leftover in the office. They might be a little stale, but they're still chocolate!

Cracker Jacks!!

I'm munching on 2 day old cupcakes that are leftover in the office. They might be a little stale, but they're still chocolate!

Cupcakes are the best treat there is. If nothing else - they make you smile.

Cupcakes are the best treat there is. If nothing else - they make you smile.

So true. These cupcakes were at the point of no return (in terms of freshness). I think I'll let the rest of the daring souls around the office finish up the scraps.

So true. These cupcakes were at the point of no return (in terms of freshness). I think I'll let the rest of the daring souls around the office finish up the scraps.

I really need to bake some more cupcakes. Thanks for reminding me.

Almonds.

Pretzels

picking at an onion/cheese omelette

Cinnamon sugar bagel

A banana :)

Re: What are you snacking on?

sometimes.

i used to take a sleeve over to one of the local pubs and they would throw them in a blender with some ice cream and baileys. now....I do it myself. I've become quite self sufficient.

sometimes.

i used to take a sleeve over to one of the local pubs and they would throw them in a blender with some ice cream and baileys. now....I do it myself. I've become quite self sufficient.

I love thin mint cookies, they are the only girl scout cookie I like. For a somewhat healthy but similar tasting snack the 100 calorie york peppermint paddies taste a lot like a thin mint, at least to me they do.

thin mints. darn you girl scouts.

Boo Girl is selling cookies right now. It's a shame I can't have you all buy them online and enter some code so she gets credit. You can do that with Cub Scout popcorn and giftwrap, but not with Girl Scout cookies.:at-wits-end:

Boo Girl is selling cookies right now. It's a shame I can't have you all buy them online and enter some code so she gets credit. You can do that with Cub Scout popcorn and giftwrap, but not with Girl Scout cookies.:at-wits-end:

Claire - Tell Boo that I'll buy some. One of my cousins can get them from you to send to me.

Claire - Tell Boo that I'll buy some. One of my cousins can get them from you to send to me.

You're kind, but watch it. I think part of the reason is the cookies sell for different prices in different parts of the country. We in the NE have the most expensive cookies in the country--$4.00/box. I'll bet they sell for $3.00 or less in those big square states in the middle.

You're kind, but watch it. I think part of the reason is the cookies sell for different prices in different parts of the country. We in the NE have the most expensive cookies in the country--$4.00/box. I'll bet they sell for $3.00 or less in those big square states in the middle.

I live here - I know what they cost. No worries.

Back