The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I'm on a PC, now I just need to find the installation disc. It might be a few days before I reinstall it.

I'm on a PC, now I just need to find the installation disc. It might be a few days before I reinstall it.

They have it on their website. The new BB Mac sync is awesome.

My little cat, Annabelle, is yowling to be let outside. It is pouring rain and when I open the door, she refuses to go out. She seems to believe that if I try every exit door, one of them will open on good weather, so she is staring at me until I go try the garage this time.

I hate when you get a zit just inside your nostril that you aren't able to pop. :banghead:

I hate when you get a zit just inside your nostril that you aren't able to pop. :banghead:

A good second use for rifle bore cleaning brushes. :bulgy-eyes:

yuck! Yo Smallie I'm trying to eat lunch here on the East Coast! :sick:

hehe, sorry thanks! Happy birthday! LOL

You guys are already eating lunch :( we're barely thinking about what we want to order for lunch!! haa haa

I'm going to grab a piece of fruit and go to Golf Galaxy to look at rainwear.

You guys are already eating lunch :( we're barely thinking about what we want to order for lunch!! haa haa

The east-coasters are already thinking about knocking off early...

So are the Midwesternerers. At least this Midwesternerer is. I'm going to give it an hour and a half, and then pull the plug. Mrs. Esox already called it a day, but now she's upstairs cleaning. I hear her stomping and clanking around, trying to get my attention, but she's barking up the wrong cheesehead. I'm not interested in helping, so I'm staying downstairs in our office for a while longer.

"Hey! Have fun up there!" I don't think she heard me.

Kevin

It's the perks we get for keeping this country moving :bulgy-eyes:

It's the perks we get for keeping this country moving :bulgy-eyes:

I thought NYC was the center of the universe - not Philadelphia.

So are the Midwesternerers. At least this Midwesternerer is. I'm going to give it an hour and a half, and then pull the plug. Mrs. Esox already called it a day, but now she's upstairs cleaning. I hear her stomping and clanking around, trying to get my attention, but she's barking up the wrong cheesehead. I'm not interested in helping, so I'm staying downstairs in our office for a while longer.

Kevin

this was just funny! actually made me snort a little

I thought NYC was the center of the universe - not Philadelphia.

Last I checked, Philly was on the East Coast too?

Kevin

That here is an interesting mental image.

Back