The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

mildly annoying is when one of your knee sox keeps falling down into your boot.

that's me. today.

If you're wearing pants - tuck the pants into the sock - and then into the boot. That's what I do. If you're wearing a skirt - you're out of luck.

No clue where this one belongs: Dyna doesn't do illness well. The best way to cheer him up is to PM him (this being a family friendly site) the results of an image search for "naughty nurse" or the like.

Don't even think about "naughty urologist." It's ugly.

We'll have him out of "mildly annoying" and into "happy happy joy joy" in no time.

No clue where this one belongs: Dyna doesn't do illness well. The best way to cheer him up is to PM him (this being a family friendly site) the results of an image search for "naughty nurse" or the like.

Don't even think about "naughty urologist." It's ugly.

We'll have him out of "mildly annoying" and into "happy happy joy joy" in no time.

I'm not so sure about the last Claire. Some people find happy happy joy joy in being mildly annoyed.

Spoiler
Ren_amp_Stimpy.jpg
I'm not so sure about the last Claire. Some people find happy happy joy joy in being mildly annoyed.

7 days of vicodins, passing stones, peeing blood. Not my idea of finding happy happy joy in this so called mildly annoying situation.

PS, thanks Claire you really are the best.

7 days of vicodins, passing stones, peeing blood. Not my idea of finding happy happy joy in this so called mildly annoying situation.

PS, thanks Claire you really are the best.

Well the rest of that stuff sucks but the vicodin is pretty good, right?

Well the rest of that stuff sucks but the vicodin is pretty good, right?

Sorta, except it makes my stomach kinda queasy & it really plugs you up if you know what I mean.

I've never had any of the good stuff, they gave me Darvicet(sp?) when I separated my shoulder but it didn't work so I only took them a couple of times.

You were never in labor for 29-1/2 hours.

Mmmmm.... Demerol.

Great stuff & I have no problem seeing why/how people become drug addicts.
Not sure what they gave me before my heart surgery but it was fantastic, best stuff ever. it was to relieve the anxiety & when it hit there wasn't a care in the world. I think i actually saw rainbows & unicorns, might even have been rainbow colored unicorns.

We've pretty much had snow covering everything since Christmas Eve until just last week. We have two dogs. One about 55-60 pounds and the other about 75 pounds. Haven't been able to get out and "pick up stuff" for a month. Did that today. Fun times.

My so-called friends told me yesterday that I have lost too much weight and my butt doesn't look good. I think they're just jealous. One thing I've never been accused of is being too thin. :at-wits-end:

My so-called friends told me yesterday that I have lost too much weight and my butt doesn't look good. I think they're just jealous. One thing I've never been accused of is being too thin. :at-wits-end:

Have an extra cupcake, Cupcake.:D

Kevin

I'll donate some of mine!

They must not know Gloria Vanderbilt. She said you cannot be too rich or to thin! Never listen to anyone about your looks. The fat ones are jealous and the skinny ones are afraid you'll pass them.:D

They must not know Gloria Vanderbilt. She said you cannot be too rich or to thin! Never listen to anyone about your looks. The fat ones are jealous and the skinny ones are afraid you'll pass them.:D

C-Tech - That made me laugh. The problem is that weight always comes off or goes on in the wrong places.

C-Tech - That made me laugh. The problem is that weight always comes off or goes on in the wrong places.

I've decided to buy a girdle instead of lose weight. My wife told me yesterday that I needed to pull my sweater down below my waist because it made my butt look huge. If I keep up my current consumption, I am going to look like a potato with toothpicks stuck in it for legs!:angry:

Back