What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Spin Zone.

I am watching the Haiti Relief Concert.

The Bob Hope, for now. Just finished watching this week's Criminal Minds and Cougar Town.

I'm with Smalls watching round 2 in the hotel.

FA Cup Preview show.

Christine Aguilera on Hope for Haiti Now. Wow, I haven't heard her sing that well in a long time! Amazing.

Christine Aguilera on Hope for Haiti Now. Wow, I haven't heard her sing that well in a long time! Amazing.

I will usually turn the sound off & just watch her, I enjoy her better that way.

I'm with Smalls watching round 2 in the hotel.
You will learn you gotta not only watch WHAT you say, but HOW you say it! No one lets ANYTHING slide at this place! (And that's the way it should be!)

niiiiiiiiccccceeeee.
LMAO, nice one doodles
only thing i see wrong with it is that they didn't send out a public invite. or i missed it.

and that's wrong.
Public invite or not I dont think I want to be in a hotel room with Smalls. Golf course, sure, hotel room, not so much :D

American Gladiators on ESPN Classic.

the euro's.

i just turned it on. and why is it that they can show 9 different player's shots in a row....with little talk. no commercials. no instruction. no 'well when i was blah blah blah' or 'let me tell you how i would do it'

and then follow it up the guys putting out after we just saw their approaches. still no commercial.

this would be why i never watch american golf live on tv. and i just realized i should probably visit the 'rant' thread.

Saturday Mornings = Cartoons; so I got Little Einsteins Going!

i (almost) got away with it... on investigation discovery

True Jackson--Boo and her best friend are on the couch.

Where's the emoticon for sticking your finger down your throat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back