Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Holy crap it's early. And I've been up for an hour.

photo-29.jpg

Hate Delta. HATE them!

The sad part is, I have been up that long too. We look forward to having you in our home and on this trip. Congrats on winning this amazing contest and we hope your journey is as much fun as you invision it to be.

Aww I am so sorry they screwed up your flight! I know you are irritated now but I hope you know we are excited to have you here :clapp:

Is there anything I can have ready for you here to help make your travels a bit more bearable? I am still a new baker but I am willing to attempt a sweet treat.

Got my plane pants on (one size too big . . . well a half size after all mom's cooking) and golf shoes with street caps serving double duty.

photo-31.jpg

Because a taxi from my house is a bazillion dollars and I'm not about to ask someone to get up this early and drive me, I took a cab to the light rail station which goes to the airport.

photo-30.jpg

Btw: oldest.cab.driver.ever.

Also trying to keep costs down by only checking one bag.

photo-32.jpg

All clothes crammed in one carry on. Hate Delta.

Good luck Harry. Have fun.

Have a safe trip and I hope it turns out to be WAY better than you think it will be to make up for Delta and its stupidity!

Keep up this mini-blog too! :D

Safe travels Harry, and have a blast in FL. Looking forward to all the details.

Good Luck Harry....

First pic was awesome for the diary...

Have a great trip Harry! And what's with all the complaining: You are the lucky one, or even chosen one, getting to take this trip. Have fun! :thumb:

Have fun Harry, maybe if your good on the flight the attendant will give you your own pilot wings.

Hopefully our warm sunshine will take away those early AM blues. Welcome to our neck of the woods Harry and we all hope you enjoy your stay.

And I hope you don't hate the old people too much....this is the southern part of Florida, in fact most people in our development are my grandparents age. But man can they cook! Safe travels Harry we will be waiting for you at the airport :clapp:

And I hope you don't hate the old people too much....this is the southern part of Florida, in fact most people in our development are my grandparents age. But man can they cook! Safe travels Harry we will be waiting for you at the airport :clapp:

doesn't he like cougars? they should be ripe for the picking in florida this time of year.

Oh yeah, like you wouldn't believe. Have you ever seen the show Cougar Town? The spot on the map that they say the show takes place would be right in our backyard.

he should be in heaven then.

as long as he gets over his Delta Airlines hang-ups. is THP providing him a cougar for the week? you may need to check on that.

Have fun Harry and no one really likes airlines, and this too shall pass and you will have a ball down there.

This is going to be a great thread, I can tell already. Congrats again Harry! I'm sure you'll have a blast, you deserve it with all the consistent 'color' you add to THP that we all enjoy. :alien:

Oh yeah, like you wouldn't believe. Have you ever seen the show Cougar Town? The spot on the map that they say the show takes place would be right in our backyard.

Tell Courtney I said hi! :clapp:

Have a great time Harry. Keep us posted!!! Maybe a couple of snapshots of the cougars too

Harry, if you're into that kind of stuff go to Blue Martini @ Mall of Millenia... don't say I didn't warn you. (this place was one of Tiger's hunting grounds as well)

Harry, if you're into that kind of stuff go to Blue Martini @ Mall of Millenia... don't say I didn't warn you. (this place was one of Tiger's hunting grounds as well)

We do not live in Tampa anymore. That would be quite a hike from South of Sarasota.

Never mind Harry and cougars--we know about Harry and flight attendants!

Back