Haha yeah, you're tough to please! All in what you can tolerate I suppose. I bet living in Vegas was super hectic, I wouldn't be into that either.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
the worst part about it is my cousin, who was also my golf partner and lived here his whole life, moved to san diego a year ago. he keeps sending me texts of his scores a few times a week and updates on how he is getting better.....its like torture.

As you can probably tell by my forum name...I heartily disagree haha. The ideal is to move someplace where the winter is mild so you can still golf but you have access to mountains/snow (California/Pacific Northwest for example). It's much like that here, but the skiing was so much better in SLC when I lived there that it almost makes me want to be back, bitter cold notwithstanding.

i noticed you are from bellingham. i grew up in washington and lived for quite a bit of my childhood in port orcharde. was watching a seahawks press conference today and man i was jealous of the green grass they were practicing on

I feel like that I've been locked inside for a year, I couldn't it this past Saturday I got out with my clubs in the yard and hit 22 balls back into the woods. My wife said, Are you crazy? I said no just trying to prevent from reaching that point. I need some better weather soon.

I feel like that I've been locked inside for a year, I couldn't it this past Saturday I got out with my clubs in the yard and hit 22 balls back into the woods. My wife said, Are you crazy? I said no just trying to prevent from reaching that point. I need some better weather soon.

man, i wish i had woods in my backyard to hit in to. if i tried that i would get arrested for destruction of property for all the broken windows in my neighborhood. not to mention the risk of taking a ball back in the face at a very high rate of speed as it ricochets off the retaining wall in my backyard...2 more months......2 more months.....i gotta keep telling myself, 2 more months....

i have been hitting the heated range a few times this winter and its ok. just ok. hitting white balls against white ground with white clouds raining down white stuff is..............whats the word i'm looking for?

Boring, dreary, old,...none of these are uplifting for sure!

Boring, dreary, old,...none of these are uplifting for sure!

I was thinking maddening......white on white sucks. its lame when you cant see where your ball goes. it instantly disappears.

i noticed you are from bellingham. i grew up in washington and lived for quite a bit of my childhood in port orcharde. was watching a seahawks press conference today and man i was jealous of the green grass they were practicing on

Yep, winter up here is straight up cheating compared to a lot of the country. And summer is just amazing!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

O and 6 two straight mornings last week in the sunny south. NC

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1545546_853704994658955_1482879909_n.jpg

Im seriously tired of the frigid cold temps and subzero wind chills, it seems like its been like this since december and its making me grumpy. I can deal with about a week of it but its been miserable here for far too long and I am over it. I would seriously be happy it the temps got to the upper 30's and elated if it got to the 40's at this point.

High of 0° forecasted for tomorrow! Yippee...

You're all welcome to join me in Arizona. Cheap golf and racism as far as the eye can see!

You're all welcome to join me in Arizona. Cheap golf and racism as far as the eye can see!

If I had my own plane I would in a second

The heated range I discovered towards the end of this summer hasn't even been open it's been so cold.

And I'm getting frustrated with swinging inside without a ball, worried that I'm ingraining some bad moves. I want to get out and try a sim, but with my next grad class starting tomorrow and the kids' activity schedules... yeah. Not going to happen.

I think I blinked and missed winter, in fact it's already spring at least the trees think so since they are blooming. While the golfing has been great, the mid 60s-70s daily temps are going bite us in the behind this summer since we're 50+ days without rain and even more importantly no snow in the mountains.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Classes at the University of Minnesota are cancelled tomorrow. Tomorrow's high is -9 with a windchill somewhere around -40. Its currently -35 with the windchill which isn't too bad but the snow whipping everyone in the face is kind of annoying.

I work at a university and we're missing our third day this year due to cold. Temps below zero in Chicagoland with wind chills in the -25 range. Tomorrow looks to be even colder.

Not so much winter problems here, but the ground is still so saturated from all of the rain, that anytime we get more it is just not draining away

jeez, its supposed to be 37-40 here all week and i'm complaining like hell...........

Was able to play golf in shorts yesterday, snowing like hell today. Colorado climate suffers from bipolar disorder

Back