Golf Channel Releases 3 Anchors

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Inga Hammond, Vince Cellini, and Iain Page had contracts that were not renewed by the network today.

Inga Hammond, Vince Cellini, and Iain Page had contracts that were not renewed by the network today.

My least favorites, I guess they weren't other people's favorites either. I am surprised they didn't dismiss the little chunky blond that acts as host for the "ten" best/worst/etc. as well.

Too bad Lerner was not on that list. :D

Vince Cellini is the one with the bad spray on tan, right?

My least favorites, I guess they weren't other people's favorites either. I am surprised they didn't dismiss the little chunky blond that acts as host for the "ten" best/worst/etc. as well.

Lauren Thompson? Chunky?

vince cellini is he the guy with the black mustache? or the gray haired guy?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eye, she is chunky.

C-Tech,

Lauren Thompson is the one that hosts Destination Golf...to jog your memory:

Lauren Brooke - Photos

If she's chunky, you must think Kate Moss looks healthy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eye, she is chunky.

5' 6" and 110 lbs is NOT chunky. She's pretty cute too.

PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE. if that girl "Lauren Thompson" I just googled with the ASU cheerleader uniform yeah that girls good.

I liked all 3 of them, oh well.

i'm with dyna on this one. I would much rather have those three around and no michael breed. and to think, the season premier of golf fix premiers tonight. why that guy?

i'm with dyna on this one. I would much rather have those three around and no michael breed. and to think, the season premier of golf fix premiers tonight. why that guy?

I'm not fond of him either. He reminds me of the Sham-WOW guy.

I'm not fond of him either. He reminds me of the Sham-WOW guy.

He's got them big 'ol teeth and sounds to me like carrot top sometimes.

Being way too old to be a "Cougar Cub", I would have to say that "Lauren Thompson" is my kind of chunky. :clapp:

That Breed guy reminds me of that infomercial guy Jack Hamm for the "Hammer Golf Club". He knows his stuff, but his delivery is tough to take.

I did not mind Cellini, but like the other two (Hammond/Page) it seemed like they did not fit in with the other personalities who come across as scratching each others backs.

Are they being replaced or are they just victims of network cutbacks?

Vince Cellini is the one with the bad spray on tan, right?

I think he was also on Disney's Big Break that just aired with Stephanie!

I would definitely watch TGC more if Lauren Thompson was the host of all the shows:good:

Back