adidas Powerband 3.0

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The new adidas Powerband 3.0 have just arrived at the THP office. We haven't had a chance to test out the comfort yet but they have impressed everyone with in the looks department. These are a sharp looking pair shoes.

773246126_p3BtS-L-1.jpg

773246167_Y4m3o-L-1.jpg

773246132_koL2P-L-1.jpg

773246166_fZPVP-L-1.jpg

At first glance, they are kinda so-so looking to me. Maybe if the second color went all the way to the toes on both sides.

I like the bottoms, very clear :) Are those holes on the side?

I can't say I love em- maybe the look will grow on me but I just don't know. Look forward to a review though!

I like the bottom but meh on the top part

• Admin
JB wasn't a fan when he first looked at them either. Harry and I actually liked them right away, however, once JB put the shoes on to see how they look on the feet he changes his mind. That's what I love about fashion though, there is something for everyone.

Is the second color brown or bronze? It's hard to tell from the photos, but a metallic finish would be really sharp.

Too much like bowling shoes for my taste.

Sharp! If you were looking to wear a pair of shoes that can match both lighter and darker colors then this might be them

They work for me. The styling is a bit "Puma-esque", but the founders are/were brothers, so there is a connection.

Nevertheless, I will try to get one of my four un-used pairs out on the course before I start considering these.

I like them.

I am usually a symmetrical type guy, but I like these....

I have powerbands, Most comfortable golf shoe

I have powerbands, Most comfortable golf shoe

They are definitely up there. These are seriously comfortable and feel a tad lighter than last years.

Back