ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Well that's my second 3 game win streak! Goin' for four with Roddick.

EDIT: No go. KU game went too long.

weeee, 4 game streak! picked 3 right today!

Well that's my second 3 game win streak! Goin' for four with Roddick.

EDIT: No go. KU game went too long.

Be thankful, Roddick the choke artist lost! He's such a bum!

I saw that I lucked out on that pick! First thing that went my way! hehe

Now I gotta decide on which soccer game I'm gonna pick. In a normal year, the Liverpool game would be a no brainer. But they are struggling this season.

I saw that I lucked out on that pick! First thing that went my way! hehe

Now I gotta decide on which soccer game I'm gonna pick. In a normal year, the Liverpool game would be a no brainer. But they are struggling this season.

Right up your alley!!! ( sorry man it was too easy )

Right up your alley!!! ( sorry man it was too easy )

Can't argue with ya there! hehehe

Actually I'm going to go with Liverpool. Wolverhampton is near the bottom of the table so hopefully Liverpool can handle them. They beat them 2-0 at home in December.

I think about the games too much I think. Maybe I should just pick them and be done with it!

Im going with Liverpool too. I was looking at my stats and Im 11-15 for a .423 percentage in my soccer picks. No wonder I cant get a streak going. 6-1 in the NBA and 10-4 in college so guess I need to stop picking soccer and stick to basketball.

Im going with Liverpool too. I was looking at my stats and Im 11-15 for a .423 percentage in my soccer picks. No wonder I cant get a streak going. 6-1 in the NBA and 10-4 in college so guess I need to stop picking soccer and stick to basketball.

+1

Just remember Kevin that those stats could be a little misleading since most of your soccer picks are ones that you did off a losing streak or early on in a winning streak. I know when I get above 5 (which is rare) I tend to avoid the futbol.

Thanks for that Roddick pick Smalls, LMAO!

I already picked Liverpool too, why you might ask. I have no freaking idea!

You're so welcome MO! haha

Glad the KU game lasted too long for me to make the same pick!

Looks like almost everyone picked on the Liverpool-Wolverhampton game!

You're so welcome MO! haha

Glad the KU game lasted too long for me to make the same pick!

Looks like almost everyone picked on the Liverpool-Wolverhampton game!
So we know which way that one is going to go:bulgy-eyes:

So we know which way that one is going to go:bulgy-eyes:

Yeah you called it... close game at nil-nil (in my best British accent) early in the 2nd. I knew I shouldn't have picked a team with the name "Liver" in it. :banghead:

That was a great game. 0-0. Those are fun. :banghead:

There is no sporting event in the world that should end in a tie. EVER. Yet another reason I hate soccer.

I'm taking Michigan State. Sorry to all the others who took them as well. :D

I'm on the Devs tonight. Then a coin flip pick after.

I'm taking Kentucky winning margin over South Carolina three pointers.

Hey Smalls... do you just look for what I do and then just go along with it? :D

No, if I could, I'd look to see what cwill does and go with THAT! LOL (his last pick not withstanding of course!)

Back