The DevRickus Thread!

:act-up:Wonder if dev can help with laptop. Can you upgrade a new toshiba satellite to play higher end games... Some awesome golf games coming out, but video card won't support them. Their graphics are equal to the new xbox and ps4. Was hoping I could take computer and get more ram and better video card.. Computers are so frustrating, you buy a good one but won't play what you want it too

:act-up:Wonder if dev can help with laptop. Can you upgrade a new toshiba satellite to play higher end games... Some awesome golf games coming out, but video card won't support them. Their graphics are equal to the new xbox and ps4. Was hoping I could take computer and get more ram and better video card.. Computers are so frustrating, you buy a good one but won't play what you want it too

Really depends on the processor and video card mostly. What are the specs you have?

Really depends on the processor and video card mostly. What are the specs you have?

I will ill have to check..can I pm you later! I'm a big ipad guy..not big in computers. I did a system test on website of game, and said video card failed their specs. Stinks, just bought laptop..

I will ill have to check..can I pm you later! I'm a big ipad guy..not big in computers. I did a system test on website of game, and said video card failed their specs. Stinks, just bought laptop..

Sure buddy. Send me a PM.

Openly wonders if DevRickus will be making #THPMC volunteer avatars?

Let's see.....

Do you want a THPMC custom Dev Avatar check yes or no....

Yes No
X

No rush, of course.
Was thinking of asking you for something with the state of Michigan in it awhile ago, just never did.

Your the man Dev!

Ricky does it again. Been having some computer issues this morning, and after an hour of trying to help me he remoted in and fixed it.

He so smart.

Add another great, selfless thing done to the Dev history books. He had listed a SeeMore putter in the BST section with a head cover that I have wanted, but is no longer offered by SeeMore. A green with black clover cover. I just on a whim asked if he would be willing to separate the headcover and sell to me separately. I knew it was a long shot, but what the hey you know. He of course declined and wanted to keep it all together. Which makes perfect sense.

But low and behold 2 days later I get a PM from Ricky asking for my address. In my time at THP when someone asks for your address, you are getting something good. And something good is exactly what I got. The very headcover that I had just asked about was now in my possession with a nice note thanking me for help at the 2013 MC. While I have a fair amount of SeeMore covers, this one will always be the most special as it was a gift from a great friend.

Ricky, Thank you for all you do for the members of THP and the THP family. Thank you.

Oh, hello DevRickus thread. This freaking guy. I have been down and out for the last few months. Dev knows this and he has sent me a few PM's just to check up on me and make sure all is as good as it can be. The guy has as big of a heart as anyone I have ever known. It truly is amazing. I want you to know that your PM's mean the world to me bro. You represent everything that this family is about. This got a little sappier than you and I both care for so I'm going to go and camp in the woods and wrastle bears and whatnot. Maybe crush some beer cans over my head.

Oh, hello DevRickus thread. This freaking guy. I have been down and out for the last few months. Dev knows this and he has sent me a few PM's just to check up on me and make sure all is as good as it can be. The guy has as big of a heart as anyone I have ever known. It truly is amazing. I want you to know that your PM's mean the world to me bro. You represent everything that this family is about. This got a little sappier than you and I both care for so I'm going to go and camp in the woods and wrastle bears and whatnot. Maybe crush some beer cans over my head.

We can crash beer cans over our heads together in 2 weeks. Haha.

This is the first time I've seen this thread...glad I did! I'm still pretty much a newbie around here, I don't participate as much as I should and I haven't made it to an event. That being said, us little guys still think so highly of guys that are all over the place helping and providing input and feedback and DevRickus is a prime example of someone who does just that. In addition to that, Dev was the first THP member I dealt with through the Marketplace and ultimately my first true impression of this place and I felt like I was dealing with a friend. Since then, I have felt like everyone on here is a friend.

Back