dzdncfsd

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone played this course? I have an old client of mine taking me to play here tomorrow. I'm certain it's more course than my skill level but can't turn down a free chance to play it.

I played Black Gold in Yorba Linda on Friday and this turned out to be an extremely difficult course with some insane rolling fairways and greens. The torrential downpour didn't make things any easier.also due to 3 days of solid rain a bunker shot ended in a last ball since all of the bunkers had about 3-4 ft of water basically turning them into water hazards. Still fun though and since we could only finish 9 before the rain got to be too much we were give a raincheck worth have off our next round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played the Ocean South course. Had a great time. Its beautiful with ocean views on virtually every hole. Lots of forced carries! Bring enough balls! The Ocean North course didn't look any easier. If you go out at the normal rate they send a forecaddie with you. We went out on the twilight rate and didn't have the extra help.

Have fun, I'm jealous.

They have nice restrooms :) We'll probably play there in the dead middle of summer :D

Re: Pelican Hills GC

I didn't make it out as my playing partner wanted to try something new. pelican is his home course when he's in the states. He lives in Hong Kong. I guess he's a member of several courses in hong kong and in china. Was pretty interesting talking to him about it. Unfortunately I'd need to start playing the lotto if I was ever going to have a chance at his kind of money.

We did end up playing Tijeras creek. Was a very nice course actually. Other than the very slow play due to a womans tournament ahead of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back