The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me. I like Dent.

Nice young man, no doubt, but is he old enough to drive a website? Maybe the age minimum to be a forum jockey is different in Canadia, like with boats. And dog sleds.

Kevin

Nice young man, no doubt, but is he old enough to drive a website? Maybe the age minimum to be a forum jockey is different in Canadia, like with boats. And dog sleds.

Kevin

Dent does drive a car, but from what he's posted - he plays the radio too loud when he's driving. I remember something about bumping.

Although I suspect Hacker is lurking somewhere, it would appear that the inmates are running the asylum today.

i've found myself slapping my own hand for getting off topic today. I kind of feel all weird not having JB & GG around, like the same feeling when mom and dad left me at home by myself. I keep walking around the house checking all the doors and windows. i almost want to cuss just to get away with it. Nope, just hand slapped myself again.

i've found myself slapping my own hand for getting off topic today. I kind of feel all weird not having JB & GG around, like the same feeling when mom and dad left me at home by myself. I keep walking around the house checking all the doors and windows. i almost want to cuss just to get away with it. Nope, just hand slapped myself again.

I assume you had to check the windows and doors to keep Shanks from sneaking out. Are you monitoring him today too?

I assume you had to check the windows and doors to keep Shanks from sneaking out. Are you monitoring him today too?

ha, i'd have let him runaway a long time ago. I'm just glad that the wifey's home, little man wore me out today.

ha, i'd have let him runaway a long time ago. I'm just glad that the wifey's home, little man wore me out today.

How's he feeling? I've noticed your posts about his health.

Kevin

How's he feeling? I've noticed your posts about his health.

Kevin

better today but not well enough to go back to daycare, per doc's orders. The past 5 days, whew! The wife and i both had a bout with this stomach bug over the weekend. I woke up Sunday morning praying not to have to be a parent for the day....didn't work out though.

He should be going to school tomorrow so it looks like we're getting back on the path of normalcy.

Thanks for asking.

better today but not well enough to go back to daycare, per doc's orders. The past 5 days, whew! The wife and i both had a bout with this stomach bug over the weekend. I woke up Sunday morning praying not to have to be a parent for the day....didn't work out though.

He should be going to school tomorrow so it looks like we're getting back on the path of normalcy.

Thanks for asking.

Glad it's looking a little better. It's harder taking care of the sick, especially the very young or very old, than being sick yourself. Hang in there.

Kevin

Glad it's looking a little better. It's harder taking care of the sick, especially the very young or very old, than being sick yourself. Hang in there.

Kevin

These are all very true. I'm sure i'm going through what most new parents go through. I've been told that all the things i'm worrying about now I will not be so concerned with #2. Like yesterday I took little man to the doctor, knowing that it was a stomach bug, but i just had to hear the man say it. I dunno know, just overly paranoid i guess.

Kevin

He did a great job last year at filling in. I have a lot of faith in Dent.

He did a great job last year at filling in. I have a lot of faith in Dent.

I didn't know he was experienced. Good on him.

Kevin

These are all very true. I'm sure i'm going through what most new parents go through. I've been told that all the things i'm worrying about now I will not be so concerned with #2. Like yesterday I took little man to the doctor, knowing that it was a stomach bug, but i just had to hear the man say it. I dunno know, just overly paranoid i guess.

He'll build up his immunities soon enough. Then when he gets to elementary school and all the kids who never went to daycare are sick all the time, he'll be a stud.

I like Katy Perry.

Kevin

I like Katy Perry.

Kevin

?
Spoiler
281x211.jpg

This week can't go by fast enough!! I'm ready for the weekend.

i saw a man riding a horse on the shoulder of I-40 today. he didn't look drunk but his horse looked terrified.

You'd think a bruised toe would be all healed by now...2 weeks :(

You'd think a bruised toe would be all healed by now...2 weeks :(

Are you sure is was only bruised? It is easier than you think to break a toe.

Are you sure is was only bruised? It is easier than you think to break a toe.

Really easy. I broke my toes twice during karate class a few years ago, just before I quit for good. Not much can be done other than tape them together.

I thought I'd try and wear heeled boots today...my toe isn't happy right now!! Its been 3 weeks, it should be 100% by now :crying:

I hate Mondays I seem to have the midas touch today....................execpt everything is not turning to gold it's something else $$@@$$@@ Mondays should be a law against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back