Usually the best way to handle it is let the local person pay for everything, with their local I.D. Then, settle up with the local person before, or after the round. If the tourist wants to pay for their own round by credit card, the counter guy is going to want to see some I.D., and will then know they are out of towners. sometimes if the counter guy does not the person they will want to see some I.D. anyway. On a few occasions I have paid for a group of out of towners, and not even golfed with them. Just did them a favor of sorts. :D

Usually the best way to handle it is let the local person pay for everything, with their local I.D. Then, settle up with the local person before, or after the round. If the tourist wants to pay for their own round by credit card, the counter guy is going to want to see some I.D., and will then know they are out of towners. sometimes if the counter guy does not the person they will want to see some I.D. anyway. On a few occasions I have paid for a group of out of towners, and not even golfed with them. Just did them a favor of sorts. :D

That's very nice of you...I've always known that there were nice people at the golf course ;)

What prov said is good advice in regards to having the local guy pay and just collect the money up front of the tourists so there is no hassle. I never realized how expensive golf can be here in Vegas until a couple months ago. I was playing at my club which is normally $35-$45 for residents or at least for my guests. I walked on as a single and was floored when the other 3 guys mentioned they just paid $125 each for green fees. I invited them back the next day as my guests so it wasn't as bad for them. They were looking for another place to play, so we just played a different 18 as we have 27 holes at my course.

To the LV locals, I'll be letting you know when we're headed there :D

Anyone play TPC in Vegas?

Today at Golf Galaxy the checkout girl told me there is a Vegas course with all female caddies. Anyone know where this course is?

Re: Vegas Golf

coughlin03 said:
Today at Golf Galaxy the checkout girl told me there is a Vegas course with all female caddies. Anyone know where this course is?

google parmates. there are three courses.

I know they have lady caddies at Bali Hai. I know there are others, but not sure which ones. Royal Links maybe might have them.

Rio Secco has something that is called Tee mates or something. Costs a couple hundred to have some short skirt flirt with ya. No thanks.

I know they have lady caddies at Bali Hai. I know there are others, but not sure which ones. Royal Links maybe might have them.
Ya, I think its Bali Hai, Royal Links and Desert Pines.

I played Bali hai in august last year and the group in front of us had a chick caddy. it didn't seem like anything special. the dudes in my foursome agreed.

Vegas Golf

never did it but GREAT idea. I think I'm gonna make that my birthday celebration destination this year.

Wait I thought that was what the mustang ranch was? Golf with female caddies :angel: :D

I played Bali hai in august last year and the group in front of us had a chick caddy. it didn't seem like anything special. the dudes in my foursome agreed.

I played Bali Hai about a month ago. It's just okay, nothing special.

I played Bali Hai about a month ago. It's just okay, nothing special.

I thought it was a fun course, maybe not worth the fees during peak season but its a cool experience to play on the strip.

Back