Re: Vegas Golf

Sugar daddy?

My gf should owe me. It's her fault I picked up this stupid game. But she didn't agree with me when I said she should have to pay for my new hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugar daddy?

My gf should owe me. It's her fault I picked up this stupid game. But she didn't agree with me when I said she should have to pay for my new hobby.

for all of this to be clear....you need to post pictures of the two of you together. because right now i have robert pattinson and sophia loren in my head.

i need help.

Re: Vegas Golf

It's the 13th in brea, ca. Plus 4 of us are playing on the 12th as well a little further north

for all of this to be clear....you need to post pictures of the two of you together. because right now i have robert pattinson and sophia loren in my head.

i need help.

I would love to but this site doesn't like it when I try uploading pics. Have never been able to get that feature to work for some odd reason.

I would love to but this site doesn't like it when I try uploading pics. Have never been able to get that feature to work for some odd reason.

Photobucket.

where do you want to post them ? on your profile (album) or on a thread like this?

where do you want to post them ? on your profile (album) or on a thread like this?

I was actually trying to use the attachment manager when posting a thread but figured they had this disabled.

Just upload them to photobucket and use the img tags they provide, easiest way to do it.

I just went ahead and added a photo to my profile.

Looks to have worked this time. Too lazy right now to do the photobucket thing haha.

I need a bigger picture :D

Back