What is it with you and SD? Are you both into old, uh older men?

Nope, it just happened that way. All of my previous BFs have been around the same age as me or a year or two older!

Age is just a number how you feel is important

(boy did we take thing thing waaaaaay off topic!!! )

Of him and his lady...picture too small, can't see details!!!

Ok to make you happy I added two more pictures.

One is a very scary picture of us in Vegas on Halloween. Lets just say I'm a good sport and the picture actually scares me a little. Since this thread is about vegas after all

The second one is a full size version of the first that you complained was too small haha.

One is a very scary picture of us in Vegas on Halloween. Lets just say I'm a good sport and the picture actually scares me a little.

The second one is a full size version of the first that you complained was too small haha.

YAY!! :clapp:

Isn't this a thread about Vegas golf? :confused2: :eyepoke:

I only monitor threads I start. I don't have enough energy to keep all of you under control everywhere.

It's ok. Vegas itself can be very off topic depending on what part of town you might find yourself in. :D

One is a very scary picture of us in Vegas on Halloween. Lets just say I'm a good sport and the picture actually scares me a little. Since this thread is about vegas after all

:quiet:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... :D

the second picture is awesome!!!

that's what i'm talking about!!! i think some people take their existence too seriously.

your talking about a tall redhead with big boobs and a short person in a blues brothers outfit? How did I miss that one?

the second picture is awesome!!!

that's what i'm talking about!!!

I have mad respect for women after that trip to vegas. First I'm not sure how my GF found a pair of heels in a size 14. Second after walking up and down the strip in those stupid things I will never put a heel on my feet again!!!

I have mad respect for women after that trip to vegas. First I'm not sure how my GF found a pair of heels in a size 14. Second after walking up and down the strip in those stupid things I will never put a heel on my feet again!!!

I can't wait until I can get back to wearing heels, my little toe is still bruised!! But I can wear sneakers and loafers in the meantime and my golf shoes for golfing :good:

Wow, I just jumped into this conversation at the wrooooong time!

Wow, I just jumped into this conversation at the wrooooong time!

I dont think there was ever a right time. This thread seemed to take a nasty turn after the first couple of posts.

Back