The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers for you Coers

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sorry to hear that coers. Thoughts with you and your family.

Just spent some time with my 92 year old grandmother. Words can't describe how much she has meant to me and how big a part of my life she has been. Seeing her sitting there shaking and being anxious about nothing and just not even close to the person I have known my whole life is so damn depressing. It won't stop me from spending time with her because we still had a good talk and I got get to laugh a bit so that made me happy. Alzheimers really is awful.

Sorry to hear Coers.

Just found out this morning my great grandma is no longer with us. Leaving this world at 92, she will be missed.

Sorry to hear that Andrew.

Condolences coers.

Hang in there.

Just found out this morning my great grandma is no longer with us. Leaving this world at 92, she will be missed.

Sorry for your loss buddy, I hate to hear it.

Sorry for your loss coers. One thing that will be cherished is you had your great grandma, most never get to meet them. Cherish the memories bro.

My deepest condolences to you and yours, coers.

Sorry to hear that, Coers. My condolences.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just spent some time with my 92 year old grandmother. Words can't describe how much she has meant to me and how big a part of my life she has been. Seeing her sitting there shaking and being anxious about nothing and just not even close to the person I have known my whole life is so damn depressing. It won't stop me from spending time with her because we still had a good talk and I got get to laugh a bit so that made me happy. Alzheimers really is awful.

It is. My great grandmother had Alzheimer's the last 15 years of her life, it was tough to see at times. Now, my grandmother is showing the early signs as well. All you can do is be supportive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Two kids both sick as can be the past few days have led to some sleepless nights. Im freaking drained. As in, ZERO energy right now.

Both are asleep now, and I am just waiting for one of the two to wake up screaming/crying.

I should probably sleep while I have the chance.

Two kids both sick as can be the past few days have led to some sleepless nights. Im freaking drained. As in, ZERO energy right now.

Both are asleep now, and I am just waiting for one of the two to wake up screaming/crying.

If there's anything we can do please let us know. I hope they feel better!

If there's anything we can do please let us know. I hope they feel better!
Just a nasty cold for both of them. When one started running a fever I was dreading it was the start of the flu, but it never got TOO bad.

Just a nasty cold for both of them. When one started running a fever I was dreading it was the start of the flu, but it never got TOO bad.

That's good, the flu in children would he super scary.

Still sucks they are sick. We are here if you need anything. We are finally getting better. Just the lingering cough now.

I'm a lifelong Broncos fan..... That's all

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That's good, the flu in children would he super scary.

Still sucks they are sick. We are here if you need anything. We are finally getting better. Just the lingering cough now.
Yeah, it's tough. Just hard to figure out what they need, when they need it.

I cant tell you how many times I have told Coop to "USE WORDS" the past few days!

Yeah, it's tough. Just hard to figure out what they need, when they need it.

I cant tell you how many times I have told Coop to "USE WORDS" the past few days!

You mean hearing doggie doesn't tell you what is wrong with him. ; )

Jokes aside, that is tough, I never thought about that, how he can't really tell you what's wrong.

I feel your pain my friend. Hoping they can find some relief and you can get some sleep.

Hope the kiddos feel better soon Ryan, tough to see little ones ill.

You mean hearing doggie doesn't tell you what is wrong with him. ; )

Jokes aside, that is tough, I never thought about that, how he can't really tell you what's wrong.
Lol.

"Dog, dog, dog."

WHAT DO YOU WANT???

I called off of work to watch the super bowl..gave up double time and a half $61 dollars an hour to watch this crap... what was I thinking.

Im a freaking moron.

a freaking idiot

never ever ever again will this happen.. (well except masters weekend...lol)

] WAREAGLE>>WHY>>WHY DID I WASte my WHOLE NIGHT WITH THE SUPER BOWL GAME??????why why why why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back