What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a cold and dreary day so we just had the rest of the beef stew tonight.

Popeye's chicken...

I like Popeye's better than the Colonel's but like Go Chicken Go the best.

I like Popeye's better than the Colonel's but like Go Chicken Go the best.
I like them all in moderation.As far as go-chicken-go I only get the gizzards and livers with their hot sauce.I don't really like their chicken as well as the kentucky fried extra crispy or Popeye's spicy

Chicken marinated in vermouth and soy sauce, with garlic and rosemary, and then baked. Super easy and tasty. Not for those with high blood pressure.

had hand tossed pizza last night

Tried out a new restaurant in the area called Ozzie's Crabhouse - it's been around for quite some time, but just re-opened 1/24/2010. I've never liked crab in the past, but we figured it would be worthwhile to see what other seafood they had.

While we were looking at the menu (heavy seafood, and great variety!) my better half convinced me it might be worth trying crab again, since the blue crabs are different than snow crab. I mentioned it to the waitress, and next thing you know she had a fresh steamed Maryland-style blue crab in front of me to try. She showed me how to tear it apart to get at the lump crab meat in the shell and let me have at it. Tasted GREAT! I ended up ordering a "boat load" (12) of them garlic-style. Just under 2 hours later I had finished dismantling the little guys and was very happily stuffed.

We're having pizza tonight. I bought some dough balls. Don't tell anybody how lazy I am.
Kevin

We're having corn dogs.

I won't tell if you don't!

5 alarm chili

We're having pizza tonight. I bought some dough balls. Don't tell anybody how lazy I am.

Kevin

i was lazy too... i had no hand in making the dough... i did prep the toppings tho...

last night we had some kinda soup my mom made... i have no idea what it was... but i ate alot of it:bananadance:

i was lazy too... i had no hand in making the dough... i did prep the toppings tho...

And my crusts were a bit disappointing. I warmed the dough for over two hours, and it just wouldn't relax to the point to allow for a really thin crust. Too snap backy.

Kevin

I bought some lamb chops yesterday and think they'll be on the menu tonight.

Progressive dinner last night. We were the appetizer house--90 of our closest friends came over. Sadly, the leftover booze went to the dessert house, but have lots of leftover nibbles.

I don't seem to metabolize alcohol the way I used to. This is not good news.

Ribs tonight, but my tummy may not be up to them.

had rotisierre chicken... garlic mashed potatoes... corn on the cob... with a lime soy sauce onion dip

Chili :D

Grilled salmon filet, seasoned with garlic butter & a spice mix called "fisherman's wharf".

Chicken fajitas.

I had tikka chicken, mashed potatoes, black beans and naan bread at the Indian fast food place by the house.

Claire talks about it so often that I made split pea soup tonight. I also made garlic pumpernickel croutons to put in it. It was yummy.

Gasman - before you ask - I used turkey bacon, not ham. I don't do ham.

Gasman - before you ask - I used turkey bacon, not ham. I don't do ham.

"It'd be a lot cooler if you did".

Have we gone over before why you dont eat any pork products?

"It'd be a lot cooler if you did".

Have we gone over before why you dont eat any pork products?

I've told you many times - I do eat pork. Just not ham or bacon most of the time. I eat sausage and tenderloin.

Before I forget - I found SPAM in the grocery store. It's in the soup aisle. I didn't want to buy an entire can to try it so I bought this nifty package that has one slice of SPAM in it. I believe it's SPAM to go. I haven't been brave enough to eat it yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back