If you're only a dollar short, you're doing better than I!

See Doodles, if you are only a dollar short, you're doing better than Claire too.

I'm not sure if I said this earlier, but one thing I liked about this year's Sligo line is that there is always a more outrageous option, and a more subdued option within the same colorways.

Very nice looking stuff. I am hooked on adidas but, I could see myself in a couple of these shirts. Not sure about the snake print gray pants. I am over 50, ya know!

I'm not sure if I said this earlier, but one thing I liked about this year's Sligo line is that there is always a more outrageous option, and a more subdued option within the same colorways.

And they have consistent color schemes going on... You can buy a couple of shirts and a couple of shorts/pants and you have 3-4 outfits, not just 2. You can make the most of what you've got!

I hope to find some Sligo in North Carolina when I'm down there. I like their stuff but can't find it around here.

Re: Sligo Booth

Chesnutt said:
I hope to find some Sligo in North Carolina when I'm down there. I like their stuff but can't find it around here.

Cnut-

Where you at? (I'm on tapatalk which doesn't show location.) Golf galaxy in some markets carries Sligo. You can also get it online on their site I think.

I absolutely love a lot of the Sligo gear, however I don't love the prices. Supposedly Golf Galaxy is supposed to start carrying the line, checked there today but nothing yet. Hopefully eventually they will come here & maybe I will be able to score some discounted shirts?

This booth was about as busy as any apparel company out there. Look for the new line coming in the next month or so. We should have ours to review around the same time.

I absolutely love a lot of the Sligo gear, however I don't love the prices. Supposedly Golf Galaxy is supposed to start carrying the line, checked there today but nothing yet. Hopefully eventually they will come here & maybe I will be able to score some discounted shirts?

My local GG started to carry their stuff but wasnt wild about the prices....until they had a bunch of it on their clearance racks!!! However nothing in my size :angry:

My local GG started to carry their stuff but wasnt wild about the prices....until they had a bunch of it on their clearance racks!!! However nothing in my size :angry:

I love GG's clearance racks. I have scored some $70-80 Cutter & Buck as well as Nike shirts for under $25. Hopefully can manage the same thing with Sligo if they ever carry the line.

some really nice stuff there but I checked their website and the majority of their Polo shirts are $75!??!

Awesome looking men's wear, the BF will def. like :)

I love the look. They have some very nice looking apparel. I love me some belts, wish I had all the belts.

I love the look. They have some very nice looking apparel. I love me some belts, wish I had all the belts.

don't be so cheap and buy one! they really are your style, just show your wifey and maybe she'll buy you one.

Back