Newbie from frozen Wisconsin

stg113

Reaction score
Handicap
Just joined today. I'm always looking for new golf sights and found this sight while doing a search for a Nickent ARC 3 iron. Sad Nickent is finished. Going to stock up on there clubs now.

Haven't golfed in a couple of months so golf sights are the only way to get my fix, and The Hackers Paradise looks great. Just have to figure out where everything is and to use all the functions.

I'm 42 with a current cap of 1.
WITB: Drivers, Alternate between Taylormade CGB Max Limited with TP 65Diamana Stiff and a Nickent 4DX T-Spec 8* with a pink Aldila NVS 85X.

FW: Alternate between a Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15* 3 wood with Diamana BB 83S and a Adams BTY 16.5 4wood with a Pink Aldila NV 85X. (I love playing the pink shafts and getting the goofy looks from people then hitting a 4 wood past their drive, same with the driver :D)

Hybrids: Alternate 16* and 21* Tour Edge Exotics XCG with DVS Hybrids X shafts and a Nickent 18.5* with Syner g 85X.

Irons: Gamers- Nickent ARC 4-PW blades with DG X100 w/ Sensicore SSX1 and depending on the course a 4dx Pro 3 iron bent to 20* will go in.

Back ups: Nickent 4DX pro 3-PW with Project X 6.0's and Bridgestone J 36 CB's with Project 6.0 Fligthed

Wedges: Maltby 53 Black Oxide M series (bent to 52*) and a Taylormade Z TP 56* (bent to 57*). I going to try the Nickent gunmetal ARC wedges this summer as well.

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Daytona 1 w/agsi + at 33".

Anyway first post, thats what I play and look forward to all the information on the sight.:act-up::banana::clapp:

Welcome! We've got quite the Cheesehead contingent here.

Welcome to THP stg!

Welcome, stg. Are you still pissed at Favre, too?

Nope, not after watching the game against the Saints. Seems like I saw that same game two years ago, only he was in the green and gold and they were playing the Giants. Sure hope he retires this time while I still have some fond memories of his time in Green Bay.

I'm trying to figure out how to do my signature on the bottome of my posts. How do I do it?

Welcome to THP. Once you have 20 posts, the signature will open in the user CP.

Nope, not after watching the game against the Saints. Seems like I saw that same game two years ago, only he was in the green and gold and they were playing the Giants. Sure hope he retires this time while I still have some fond memories of his time in Green Bay.

He had a great year and to have it end on a play like that, I am sure it has left a bad taste in his mouth. I bet he is back next year.

I'm a cheesehead. Welcome.

Kevin

welcome to THP stg. hope you enjoy the site and all the good folks involved.

Welcome to THP! I'm a former Wisconsinite, currently transplanted to Florida, myself. Which part of the state are you from? Also, love your taste in clubs. :D

Welcome Stg, what part of Wisconsin you in? I'm north of Madison about 15 minutes outside of Portage.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to the asylum.

Welcome! Its always nice to see a fellow 'Sconnie on board.

Welcome to The Paradise! My brother is currently living in Milwaukee. Hope you enjoy your stay here. The people are great and the banter is even better.

Welcome! thanks for beating MSU !!

Welcome to THP! My wife has family in the Madison area so we get there fairly often (1x a year for sure). I'd like to learn some more about golf in that area and start bringing the clubs along with me.

Welcome to THP! My wife has family in the Madison area so we get there fairly often (1x a year for sure). I'd like to learn some more about golf in that area and start bringing the clubs along with me.

Lots of nice courses within an hour of Madison. Not cheap, though, for the good ones. I'm an hour from Madison outside Milwaukee. Let me know if you're coming. I would have suggestions.

Kevin

City of Loyal between Eau Claire and Marshfield.
Welcome!

Im in Madison about 4 blocks away from the capital building. Theres lots of great golf courses around here, some of which actually arent all that expensive.
Id be more than happy to suggest some as well if you would like.

Welcome! I'm a fellow Cheesehead currently stationed in SoCal. Cant wait to get back though!

Lots of nice courses within an hour of Madison. Not cheap, though, for the good ones.

I don't know about Kevin, I play quite a few of the nicer ones..The Bull, Wildrock, etc & always manage to get a pretty damn good deal. I never pay full price, as an example I have played the Bull twice last year, 1st time it cost me $25 witha cart & the 2nd time all I paid for was the cart.

Plenty of good deals to be found, just need to know where to look & when to go.

I don't know about Kevin, I play quite a few of the nicer ones..The Bull, Wildrock, etc & always manage to get a pretty damn good deal. I never pay full price, as an example I have played the Bull twice last year, 1st time it cost me $25 witha cart & the 2nd time all I paid for was the cart.

Plenty of good deals to be found, just need to know where to look & when to go.

No doubt, but if he comes to town for a couple days great deals may not always be available. Those deals sometimes have day and time restrictions. I was thinking of courses like The Oaks, Spring Green, Trapper's Turn, or University Ridge. You don't just walk up whenever you want and play for $25.00.

Well, maybe you do, but most guys don't have your charm and charisma. Plus, Puttin4Bird is from SD, as far as I know a round of golf out there could be six bucks.

Kevin

Back