The Show Conclusion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has arrived back to our offices and will be extremely busy for the next 5-6 hours as we finish uploading pictures and videos to our server. Stay tuned to the forum this evening and the rest of the weekend as we have hundreds of threads going up today from the show and the rest of our complete coverage.

We have thousands of pictures to put up and too many videos to count to bring you the best show coverage you have ever seen. Including some great surprises and GG's interviews.

This show was an absolute crazy time for THP as we covered the entire show floor multiple times for everybody as well as demo day and the THP Dinner. We want to give a special thank you to our contest winner Harry Longshanks for coming with us. I am not sure he knew what he was getting into, but he kept up and held his own as we briskly walked miles and miles and worked from 6:30am until after midnight each and every night. Thank you Harry.

Stay tuned as we have it all coming up starting in the next hour or so.

Great Job to say the Least!

Great Job to say the Least!

Thanks and much appreciation to some very dedicated and extremely hard working golf professionals better known as THP! My hat is off to you guys and gals for your dedication to serving your friends and web site guests, to so much great info. I say Pros because you work many long hours to serve us golf junkies our fix. Please take time to kick back and rest. You certainly deserve some quiet time!

happydance.gif

can't wait!

popcorn3.gif

I would just like to say that I was unaware that I was going to be doing interviews or be in any video clips so I was very unprepared and VERY VERY nervous!

Harry was amazing throughout the entire show and we are so glad that he could be a part of team THP. Hopefully he isn't too exhausted.

I was expecting your usual great job, and you totally outdid yourselves. We'll enjoy everything you post. And then we'll all spend too much money.

A fine job done.:D

Can't wait to see all the photos that will going up the next few days or more. Great stuff from all three of you!

Josh,

It was great to be with you Morgan and Harry. Thanks for all the time you dedicated to learning about all the cool stuff Bridgestone has in 2010. Hope your readers are jazzed about the BIG golf ball intro. Look forward to talking soon.

BstonerJK

You will like a video we have coming up in the next few minutes.

Nice. Just saw it. Good timing. It almost coincided exactly with TGC's PGA Show rewind segment in which they featured Bridgestone. Glad you guys got back home ok. Don't work too ridiculously hard and enjoy that RX/RXS combo pack. Will look great in Chateau de' Hacker.

We are watching the Golf Channel PGA Merchandise Show coverage and they just showed some clips from the Nike booth at Demo day and you can see team THP in the front row filming.

We were also at the SeeMore booth at the same time they were filming but you couldn't see us.

We are watching the Golf Channel PGA Merchandise Show coverage and they just showed some clips from the Nike booth at Demo day and you can see team THP in the front row filming.

I missed it, hopefully they'll show it again tonight so I can DVR it! Great job again guys, we appreciate it more than we can express!

MO, it's on again at 2:30 Monday morning. Already have it set.

I missed it, hopefully they'll show it again tonight so I can DVR it! Great job again guys, we appreciate it more than we can express!

I need to DVR it too. According to the TV schedule at TheGolfChannel.com, it comes on Sunday night (Monday morning) at 3:30 AM.

I am not sure you will even see us, I looked for where we were sitting and I saw JB's sweater right away. This could be like a where's Waldo game except it's where's JB?

We are beat so we will not be putting up any more pictures or videos tonight but we will be back to business first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the feedback already and we hope everyone is enjoying the coverage.

I am sure we are all enjoying.. go get some sleep .. you deserved it and I am sure need it.

Awesome work guys. Thanks for putting in the time.

Back