Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Buy New Irons

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Buy 10 Pack Lessons

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lessons.

I need them, and think that if I had the extra cash to throw around that it would be more beneficial than new clubs.

441, I thought we did this last week with $1,000. Now it's only $500?? Just messing with you.

My answer is still lessons. I usually stay with my clubs for 2-3 years and there's always room for improvement.

I would say lessons and then greens fees

Spent my $500 (a little less, but almost) on lessons this year, so that's what I picked.

Lessons!

Who am I kidding, Seemore putter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I suppose lessons only because I'd never spend that much on equipment.

If I had another option I'd go for a season pass for a nice range or course.

I will have to go with lessons. I already have a new driver and irons.

Yeah yeah lessons, we're all smart golfers blah blah blah. I'm already spending money on lessons and already have two sets of irons that I love, so I'll take $500 I find on the street and see if I can find a driver that beats my current gamer.

Lessons all the way! Would be the best $500 I've ever spent.

Well since I have all the latest snd greatest. It's gotta be C.

Equipment. I have never had a lesson a day in my life. The ball is your teacher, it tells you what
you are doing wrong.

I would go lessons, I like my clubs pretty well, though they are a bit outdated

I have to say lessons, as I made the decision this week to get 10 lessons for $500.

Right now driver all day, I like my swing and hate my driver. If your giving me $500 that's a new club and a round of golf. Let me know when you want to send the I25 up my way.

Lessons. Not a question about it.

If I couldn't go with option D: A full club fitting at a place like Cool Clubs in Scottsdale, I would probably spend it on equipment (irons or wedges).

After seeing my swing on camera for the first time ever the other night, it's lessons and it's not even close for me. And that's not because I think I need them, I think my swing is really close, but actually having another set of eyes on it, and seeing it with the slow motion camera, and NOW knowing what I need to work on, is worth WAY MORE than new equipment IMO.

Since those are my only choices I would take the lessons. But in reality I would prefer to use it on green fees.

I would use it with what I already have saved up and buy new irons, since it is what I'm saving up towards as it is. I already have some lessons paid for and am happy with my driver.

Would love to get the new Ping i25's. So say irons. Can get 3 lessons for $150, but to have $500 to spend at once go with the item that is harder to break up.

For me a fitted driver. That is a much bigger need right now than lessons, despite the popular trend in this thread. If there is any money left over, I'd put it toward getting the rest of my set fitted.

More putters.......

Since I am already getting lessons I will go with a proper fitting for new irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver!

Have payed for 10 lessons this winter, love my irons.

Of course, most everyone will pick lessons, because that is the smartest answer. But, would everyone who voted that way actually do that? My guess is not. Even in my own case, I'm not sure I wouldn't go get fitted for a Big Bertha Alpha. I'm already set up for lessons and I could be playing that driver in the Morgan Cup. It would be a tough choice.

See how I'm talking myself into that?

Back