Happy Birthday Jefffann!

Happy B Day Jeff.

Congrats on another year of wisdom gained!

Happy Birthday Jeff...LOVE the avatar!!!

Happy birthday from one husky fellow to another.

Kevin

well I'll have to find out who that guy holding the fish is before I can do that.Heck I thought you were a California gal.Glad to hear you're a local.I have the truck warming up as I type and am going to pick up a buddy who got the day off and then we'll problely hit the boats.Nothing like losing money on your birthday.:D

win big!!

Happy Birthday!

well I'll have to find out who that guy holding the fish is before I can do that.Heck I thought you were a California gal.Glad to hear you're a local.I have the truck warming up as I type and am going to pick up a buddy who got the day off and then we'll problely hit the boats.Nothing like losing money on your birthday.:D

So did ya win?

Happy birthday Jefffann,good luck with the hangover (hint more of the dog that bit you)

Kristy's tenderloin and Smalls suggested double malt chocolate malt seems to be doing the trick

Kristy's tenderloin and Smalls suggested double malt chocolate malt seems to be doing the trick

Sounds good. Did you get tots or rings?

Sounds good. Did you get tots or rings?
Sans sides. Like you need sides with that tenderloin.Besides Diane suggested to me I like to eat which I took as calling me fat and I haven't gotten over that bruise yet.

Sans sides. Like you need sides with that tenderloin.Besides Diane suggested to me I like to eat which I took as being fat and I haven't gotten over that bruise yet.

Sometimes I cut the tenderloin in half and stack it. It still is too big for the bun!

Smalls you were right on about the malts...Dairy Queen will only get after hours business now.

Sometimes I cut the tenderloin in half and stack it. It still is too big for the bun!
I pulled the parts that hung over the bun and let the boy munch down on them.

What a good dad! LOL
Heck I just got back from dropping $300 on a new iphone for him.I couldn't afford to get him a whole sandwich.

Back