THP Super Bowl Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Should we do a Super Bowl Contest like we did last year? If we do, how would you like to see it done? Will you participate if we do? Will you be online during the time of the game?

I won't be online during the game but if that's not a requirement for the contest, I'm all over it.

Winner, total score without going over, first tie breaker; winners score, second tie breaker; which team scores first, third tie breaker. Drawing for anyone left.

Should we do a Super Bowl Contest like we did last year? If we do, how would you like to see it done? Will you participate if we do? Will you be online during the time of the game?

1) Wasn't here for it.
2) Sure I will participate
3) Yep I'll be around.

• Admin
I won't be online during the game but if that's not a requirement for the contest, I'm all over it.

We would not make it a requirement of course.

Wasn't here last year but all contests are good contests. I'll be on for the game and I will gladly participate.

Depending on how many things you have to giveaway you can do a points system to see who would win. Do some basic point getters like the winner, score, but throw in some offbeat questions like how many times Pete Townshend does his windmill guitar move, or how many times they show JLo on camera.

• Admin
Keep the ideas coming guys the more we get the better the contest we can come up with will be.

When is it?

Sorry, I will be here on my luck couch. Da Duh Da Duh.

Wasnt here last year.

Would love to participate.

Will not be online during game... Superbowl party.

An idea for contest.

Depending on how much time you want to invest, you can go on a gambling website, and get a bunch of ideas for different bets that can be made. You could then pick some of your favorites, have ppl answer each one, and base winner on points system.

For instance, I think the over/under is at 54 points total or so.

You could also do;
Which team will score first
Which team will score last
Halftime score
Number of turnovers in game
etc. They have like 100 of them. haha

Then assign points to the different picks, and add up the correct answers to all the picks, and there is your winner.

How about best superbowl Commercial as seen by THP members?

I want to participate!

I'm always in for up for a contest. I don't plan on being online, but that could change.
As for contest ideas...
Pick Final Score and winner closest w/o going over (The Price is Right rules)
Tie Breaker 1 - Half Time Score and leader
Tie Breaker 2 - First Quarter Score and Leader
Tie Breaker 3 - Third Quarter Score and Leader
Random Draw of what's left...

Guess the total yards of offense w/o going over...

Guess the first score (ie Manning - Wayne 35 yd pass or Bush 15 yard run or Stover 46 yd fied goal)
Guess the last score

Im in if we do it.

I will not be online during the game but I'm interested in having some fun with it before and after!

The contest has been announced. We will lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back