Caption This 2/4/2010

"Next on The Golf Channel... The finalists of Big Break XXVIII Kenya are now about to tee off..."

I knew I should have paid the extra $10 for a cart

"Nice stampede Mini! Boy did you scare the #$@& out of him. And he had nice clubs, too! Okay, lets see if we can find any ProV1s in that lake over there..."

There is always an elephant in the room when Tiger and Elin are together. Tiger decided to send him out on tour in his stead.

"That's not your lost baby, that's a Daphne's Headcover!"

elephant.jpg

With Tiger gone the PGA tour has gone to another animal.

:clapp: The winner - I don't even wanna bother to enter!:clapp:
"Don't you remember what happened the last time you tried to play this shot with that club? Well I didn't forget - I NEVER forget. You need one extra club, now take it!"

Why are you taking that club... Oh my god he's gonna eat it!

What do you mean that's too much club?
It's 210 to the front, 227 to the pin and 240 to the back.
You got plenty of room. Just take the 3 wood and fade it in. . .

:clapp: The winner - I don't even wanna bother to enter!:clapp:

I don't wanna sound like a jerk or anything...but I have no idea why you consider that a shoo-in.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask--please wipe your nose BEFORE you grab my club by the grip."

Oh crap. I have a fantastic idea for a quote, but I already entered. I can tell somebody if they want it.

Early in his round, Bill finds the club's new "Super" caddy a bit unsettling.

Kevin

I don't wanna sound like a jerk or anything...but I have no idea why you consider that a shoo-in.

shoo-in? no - there's more good captions for this one than any caption contest I have seen. I really liked that one, tho.

"The Republicans didn't like it when the Democrats tried to keep them out of their golf tournament."

"Who you calling Dumbo, pal?"

Why does everyone think I'm the caddy?!?!?
He's the caddy! I'm the big hitter!!

Sorry, partner, I can't hit that club - you know I'm a righty.

Let's talk about the elephant in the... golf game.

"The key is to shift your weight" said Tiny, the long drive champion...

"9 iron huh, well, your fired"

Back