Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
38* here with a chance of snow Sunday and Monday....

If it hits 44* I'm playing today, I've just gotta!

Only an inch here. I still get to stay home and slog. :banana:

it snowed... but not nearly as much as the weathermen gloomed and doomed about... i was hoping for much much more

Its supposed to be nice and cool, yet sunny and wet (from all the rains lately)...Def. going golfing today :clapp:

whelp the suns out and the snow is already melting... some blizzard :(

No snow but terrible wet and cold weather. No golf here.

Today its looking as the high will be 62*, but plenty of sunshine :)

Snow is for December not February!

Where do you get that bit of weather wisdom? Winter doesn't even begin until Dec 21, then lasts for 3 moths afterward. The middle and northern states can reasonably expect to see snow anytime from the end of September to early May. February is smack dab in the middle of that.

Here in Colorado it's been fairly nice of late. The course finally opened about a week ago and I got time to play on Saturday. Then it snowed lightly Sunday and Monday... we have about 3 inches on the ground now, but it's already fixing to start melting. Golf should be good to go again by Thursday or Friday. :D

Looks like the east coast is fixing to get hammered again.

Our big snow turned into about a quarter of an inch. It's still cold.

We're supposed to get about a foot tomorrow. I plan to work from home. I just rearranged two projects.

Our big snow turned into about a quarter of an inch. It's still cold.

Good news though Smalls... lots of dry air following this latest front. We're getting it now and it should be about to your neighborhood now too. :clapp:

Its supposed to rain a little bit later today and we're expecting about 1/4" and then that should be it until next week...

while dc (a few hours north) gets hammered by a blizzard...
we get... rain :(

2ft of snow on Saturday...another ft coming tomorrow....golf season can't get here fast enough in the NE!

Wow, we actually missed something? Blue skys here, but cold and the winds blowing about 40 mph. I'll certainly take it though.

High of 80* today....sorry everyone!!

Was able to get out and play 9 today. About 44 degrees with a little bit of wind.

Finally was able to hit the new sticks, and also test out the Bridgestone B330 RXS for THP. Will be getting onto that later tonight.

Need to get a little more practice in before my PAT in Myrtle Beach next weekend.

Was able to get out and play 9 today. About 44 degrees with a little bit of wind.

Finally was able to hit the new sticks, and also test out the Bridgestone B330 RXS for THP. Will be getting onto that later tonight.

Need to get a little more practice in before my PAT in Myrtle Beach next weekend.
Good luck in your PAT!

good luck honda. i'll be down there next weekend as well.

as far as our weather goes, it still sucks, supposed to wake up to a fresh 6'' of snow. thank god i'm hitting the road wednesday morning. i haven't hit a ball in 6 weeks.:angry:

Good luck Honda!

Have fun tc!

Today is going to have highs in the low 80s again today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back