776174510_wzaC6-L.jpg

776174547_GNKUs-L.jpg

776174447_7VQ4M-L.jpg

776174402_vvvZW-L.jpg

Those wedges in the last pic are nice!

the staff bags are pretty sharp

I really like the first three putters.

i have a crush on Mollie.:D

Wow, looks like they had a heck of a booth. I still am very much in love with my Yes! putter, it's done me right.

I didn't know that they were venturing into the wedge market, very cool! Can we expect a THP review on them soon?

Wow, looks like they had a heck of a booth. I still am very much in love with my Yes! putter, it's done me right.

I didn't know that they were venturing into the wedge market, very cool! Can we expect a THP review on them soon?

There booth was buzzing the entire show. We hope to review their putters soon GB, we will keep you posted.

i have a crush on Mollie.:D

Wow Mollie is hot.

Funny. I didn't know which were the models for the new year and I asked the rep to pick out 2 or 3 new models (I had to limit my requests to 2-3 because some booths want you to feature every single item in their booth, and we just don't have time to do that) that Yes! wanted featured in close up photos. Mollie was the first one he handed me.

I guess he knew what he was doing.

The people at Yes! just got back to us and we will be reviewing the Mollie when they are available in April.

I was asked to pass on a message to our forum members that unfortunately the wedges are only available on the international front and are not distributed for the US. They were not supposed to be out at the show, but ended up in the booth.

The people at Yes! just got back to us and we will be reviewing the Mollie when they are available in April.

I was asked to pass on a message to our forum members that unfortunately the wedges are only available on the international front and are not distributed for the US. They were not supposed to be out at the show, but ended up in the booth.

Hmmm, that's odd. Contractual obligation perhaps?

Hmmm, that's odd. Contractual obligation perhaps?

No idea. The person we deal with just said that they were not supposed to be out but were getting some nice traffic so they left them out.

The only thing I can think of, and I have absolutely basis for this thought, is that the Yes! wedges are rebadged wedges from another company and Yes! is not permitted to compete with that company in the U.S. (or, alternatively, Yes! sold wedge rights to some U.S. company that rebadges them and Yes! agreed not to compete in the U.S.)

Am I the only one who see's Dawn as just hot? The shape of the head, offset shaft, everything says beauty to me. I bet that thing can putt! Nice pic!

Am I the only one who see's Dawn as just hot? The shape of the head, offset shaft, everything says beauty to me. I bet that thing can putt! Nice pic!

The Anser 2 (Newport 2 for the Cameronites in the audience) style has always been my preferred putter.

The Anser 2 (Newport 2 for the Cameronites in the audience) style has always been my preferred putter.

I've tried a few of their putters and always liked the feel and looks, but that one's special. I guess like you I just prefer the Anser style. That one in black with the yellow might look great as well.

Donna II and Dawn. I'd like to try those two out.I like the roll grooves on the Yes putters and I like the Anser stye so I'd give em a go.

I have a Yes! Dawn on it's way to my house as we speak. I should have it later this week. I'll check back here and post my thoughts after I've rolled a few putts with it.

They better think about putting the Sophia model back in production, since Furyk is showing off with it at the Tour Championship.

I wanna play one of the yes putters so bad. Hear they are great!

Jim Furyks $39 putter was a yes right?

Back