THP The Magazine 2nd Chance

Thanks for the thorough feedback 3.0. We love all feedback. The only thing i will say is that the Tool Shed does have an intro saying it is irons. The front page showing the theater 2nd paragraph talks about this inaugural issue being about irons.

Again, thank you for all of the feedback and we are glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the thorough feedback 3.0. We love all feedback. The only thing i will say is that the Tool Shed does have an intro saying it is irons. The front page showing the theater 2nd paragraph talks about this inaugural issue being about irons.

Again, thank you for all of the feedback and we are glad you enjoyed it.
In case this wasn't clear through my nitpicking, I did mentally rate the magazine with the full 5 stars!

In case this wasn't clear through my nitpicking, I did mentally rate the magazine with the full 5 stars!

We love nitpicking. Love it. It is what is going to make this publication the one that the readers want to pick up each month.

We love nitpicking. Love it. It is what is going to make this publication the one that the readers want to pick up each month.

JB is right we love the nitpicking, like he said it's the only way we can know what the masses want so we can make a magazine that you want to read. We really appreciate all feedback good or bad it's all good for us.

I am keeping mine mint, sealed in plastic! Really very nice. Great Job.

I rec'd mine the other day and find it an absolute piece of art. Everything about the magazine redefines class in my opinion. I can't wait for more info on being able to sign up for a subscription! I will not miss another issue- I am lucky to be given another chance to get this inaugural issue!

How many pages is the info?

Once I hear the answer, I will be sending a message.

Got my THP Magazine today!!!

As someone who has been involved in a few magazine productions, great job guys. Upon my initial flip through, it looks great! Will get more into it later. Literally just got it like 5 minutes ago.

Thanks GG and JB! Great job.

Got my THP Magazine today!!!

As someone who has been involved in a few magazine productions, great job guys. Upon my initial flip through, it looks great! Will get more into it later. Literally just got it like 5 minutes ago.

Thanks GG and JB! Great job.

Thanks!! Once you get a chance to look through it some more we would love to hear all your feedback.

Finally got through reading the Mag and you guys did a bang up job on this one. The print quality and the paper make it feel more like a collectible than a standard magazine. So hats off.

The ads are tolerable (that's good b/c normally I can't stand them because you feel so inundated with them in the other mags) and the companies should be extremely happy with the quality and the size. I like the idea of listing the companies with contact info somewhere in the end of the magazine.

I know you want to be associated more as a golf lifestyle magazine but this one seemed more about equipment. I guess it's because it's the holiday issue and the buyers guide really seemed to do well. I noticed that on pg 38 with the Mizuno mx300 that the lettering blended into the background so I couldn't see the typeface. I think someone already said something about the Charles Howell lettering as well as the half missing driver so I won't touch on those.

Now about the background... I know black tends to bring out contrasts better but I feel that all your pages were done with the black which to me makes it seemed aggressive (I don't know if that was your purpose). Only some of the ads really had a lighter background which seemed to pop. The gift guide and the diamond in the rough feature looked great and was a relief the color scheme brightened it up.

For the tool shed, I didn't get the correlation with the movie theater motif. I know the film reels give you more opportunity with the pics you have but it felt disjointed from the name "tool shed". The formatting was good and the layout was nice and clean. I'm just afraid that some folks out there might think that section, specifically the pics, look too busy.

I would like to see a section (maybe Harry can write it) that's more "off the cuff". Like a Kenny Mayne type piece to lighten it up a bit. I don't think it's the purpose of the Mag to become strictly equipment/apparel. I know it probably has to do with the seasonality of this release.

Overall, for a first publication you guys did a great job. Definitely a collectors edition. I will try my darnedest to try to keep this one safe and away from the elements (which is hard to do in FL heat and humidity). I will be looking forward to the spring edition.

Great job again!!!

Finally got through reading the Mag and you guys did a bang up job on this one. The print quality and the paper make it feel more like a collectible than a standard magazine. So hats off.

The ads are tolerable (that's good b/c normally I can't stand them because you feel so inundated with them in the other mags) and the companies should be extremely happy with the quality and the size. I like the idea of listing the companies with contact info somewhere in the end of the magazine.

I know you want to be associated more as a golf lifestyle magazine but this one seemed more about equipment. I guess it's because it's the holiday issue and the buyers guide really seemed to do well. I noticed that on pg 38 with the Mizuno mx300 that the lettering blended into the background so I couldn't see the typeface. I think someone already said something about the Charles Howell lettering as well as the half missing driver so I won't touch on those.

Now about the background... I know black tends to bring out contrasts better but I feel that all your pages were done with the black which to me makes it seemed aggressive (I don't know if that was your purpose). Only some of the ads really had a lighter background which seemed to pop. The gift guide and the diamond in the rough feature looked great and was a relief the color scheme brightened it up.

For the tool shed, I didn't get the correlation with the movie theater motif. I know the film reels give you more opportunity with the pics you have but it felt disjointed from the name "tool shed". The formatting was good and the layout was nice and clean. I'm just afraid that some folks out there might think that section, specifically the pics, look too busy.

I would like to see a section (maybe Harry can write it) that's more "off the cuff". Like a Kenny Mayne type piece to lighten it up a bit. I don't think it's the purpose of the Mag to become strictly equipment/apparel. I know it probably has to do with the seasonality of this release.

Overall, for a first publication you guys did a great job. Definitely a collectors edition. I will try my darnedest to try to keep this one safe and away from the elements (which is hard to do in FL heat and humidity). I will be looking forward to the spring edition.

Great job again!!!

I love the feedback! Thank you so much.

I'm looking forward to the next issue :)

First, thank you GG for getting my magazine out to me so quick!

Second...wow. I really dig the layout and everything within it. I think it was well organized and written with alot of thought. All in all, jut like this forum has with me online, you've set the hook for me as a reader. I CAN NOT wait for the second issue!

Thanks JB and GG!!!!

First, thank you GG for getting my magazine out to me so quick!

Second...wow. I really dig the layout and everything within it. I think it was well organized and written with alot of thought. All in all, jut like this forum has with me online, you've set the hook for me as a reader. I CAN NOT wait for the second issue!

Thanks JB and GG!!!!

Thanks Jman! The spring issue, and every issues from here on out will be twice the size and have a ton more content.

Are there still some left?

Will it be 7 for each issue?

Will it be 7 for each issue?

The cover price will be $5.95 for the upcoming issue and there after. And of course we will be offering discounts for a full year subscription. This one is a bit more because we are not going through a distributor for these so the shipping costs are higher.

GG is it Credit card?

wow will they be in Barnes and Nobel Stores????

Ok I can't pay paypal. Can you take a personal check?

Back