ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

man... padraig on #9... failed me. :banghead:

riding the tide. sacramento....DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!!

Wow that's aggressive! Taking one of the worst teams in the NBA even if they are at home! I dunno...:bulgy-eyes:

I'm on a 2 game good streak (both soccer games did me good today). Only pick of the night will be the Suns game.

Looked at tomorrow's games. Man City in the first game, probably the Spurs in the second game. Although I might go with Aston Villa. Gotta think about that one a while. (A little wishy-washy on that one!)

today looks totally profitable in the win column.

i think i will sadly be spending the entire day watching all these games that mean nothing to me but streaking.

espn is brilliant.

Ive got nothing better to do but streak! Snowed in here so were not going anywhere.

Same here, rain again :beat-up: gonna grab some breakfast then chillin at home. But I did get my star!! so that is good!!

Same here, rain again :beat-up: gonna grab some breakfast then chillin at home. But I did get my star!! so that is good!!

Welcome to the red star club, Rhino.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

same here, only you had a few more victories

City looked like carp today. No midfield play whatsoever. None.

So glad I didnt take City and I almost went with Nova too. Hoyas came to play!

It really sucks when you check the scores and realize you have basically no chance to win but you have to wait to make a pick until your team gets done getting whipped. :banghead:

I didn't get back in time to pick the second fight match. grrrr

EDIT: Turns out that was a good thing. The guy Iwould have picked, lost!

Last edited:
So glad I didnt take City and I almost went with Nova too. Hoyas came to play!

Nice streak you got going Kevin.

I'm on an L streak and didn't get back in time to pick the hocley game before the Super Bowl. It's working OK anyway since I'd be losing.

Back