THP Super Bowl 44 Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As the site that gives away more prizes and has more contests than any other out there, not having a Super Bowl contest just seems like it would not be right. So of course we are going to have one and we have thought about it for a few hours and have decided to keep it simple.

Contest
Predict the winner of the game and have a chance to win a Powerbilt Air Force One Air Foil Tour Driver. This is the 2010 driver that has not hit stores yet.

Winner
The winner will get to choose the shaft flex of their choice and the driver will be shipped out immediately.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Please include your screen name or your entry will not be counted.
The deadline of this contest is Sunday 2/7/10 at 6pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.
You must be a registered forum member with at least 5 posts to submit your entry. Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Enhanced Image Captcha

Misc
By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Predictions

Who will win the game? (Saints or Colts)

Tie Breaker #1 What will the total points be (2 teams combined without going over)

Tie Breaker #2 How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? (total without going over)

750916418_nttUF-S-1.jpg

Okay--I'm in. Hubby still needs a new driver.

Spoiler
And new woods. And new hybrids. And new irons. And new wedges. His putter is from THP!

I'm in too. Thanks JB and GG for another awesome contest.

I entered and please don't laugh at my entry because I don't even know what a passing yard is.

Entry sent

I am in.

All in! let the fun begin!

Gee edward... I wonder who you picked?

I joined the lot and sent in my best guess-timate. This should be a rockin' game!

AHHH...not the Chiefs.:comp:

In!

Thanks guys!

My entry has been sent :clapp:

I could use a driver that flies straight, count me in.

Good luck everybody.

entry sent. everyone have a great super bowl day! (is it too early for my first beer?)

I'm in,picked was on gut feeling kinda hope I lose rooting for other team.:act-up:

Re: THP Super Bowl 44 Contest

entry sent. everyone have a great super bowl day! (is it too early for my first beer?)

Never! Ask for forgiveness, not permission. :)

Back