THP Super Bowl 44 Contest

Hope it's a good game. I'm in!

I'm goin for the colts.

I am in!

Thank you for this contest. :banana:

I'm in and thanks for another great contest. :banana:

I entered and please don't laugh at my entry because I don't even know what a passing yard is.

I asked The Kid to pick all my tie breakers for me.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

Let the TD passes fly.

Kevin

Esox just sent an email that said Aaron Rodgers.

I kid I kid....Good luck everybody.

Good luck everyone!! :clapp: We're on our way to 2 super bowl parties...this should be interesting...

Esox just sent an email that said Aaron Rodgers.

I kid I kid....Good luck everybody.

Who's Aaron Rodgers? :confused2:

saints 34-24
58 points
manning goes for 287 (mostly in catch up mode)

Please read the rules guys, entries have to be emailed in.

Please read the rules guys, entries have to be emailed in.

i mailed mine in ... i just wanted to also throw it down here ...

Good luck Diane and Claire, I think it would be great if one of you won this.

Thanks Duey. I always assume I am going to win every contest I enter and am surprised when I don't. Not disappointed because I'm happy for the winner, but definitely surprised.

I am in..

As always...Thanks to THP!!

Okay--I'm in. Hubby still needs a new driver.

Spoiler
And new woods. And new hybrids. And new irons. And new wedges. His putter is from THP!

you have a husband? now i feel contrite for sending you those obscene pictures of myself ... if i win the contest ... your husband can have my driver ...

you have a husband? now i feel contrite for sending you those obscene pictures of myself ... if i win the contest ... your husband can have my driver ...

Well, I claim to have one. He'll be watching the Superbowl as well.

Well, I claim to have one. He'll be watching the Superbowl as well.

one of my goals on this forum is to win as many contests as it takes to give gifts to everyone in your family since you were my first thp friend ... but if i win anything callaway i respectfully reserve the right to keep that for myself ...

one of my goals on this forum is to win as many contests as it takes to give gifts to everyone in your family since you were my first thp friend ... but if i win anything callaway i respectfully reserve the right to keep that for myself ...

HMMM does this count as two entries for Claire??? :confused2: :D

HMMM does this count as two entries for Claire??? :confused2: :D

claires just the designated donee you instigator !!! :) wait a second ... are YOU claires hubby?

Back