European Tour: Omega Dubai Desert Classic

cocopoppyhead

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking forward to this weeks golf for a while now, will get to see Rory try to defend his title, the first time he has been in this position, and his game is looking solid. The boy needs to work on closing out tournaments and pushing ahead.. that'll come in time however..

Kaymer, Westwood, Casey, Lowry, Quiros, Milka Singh, McDowell and Fisher, all exciting players and most are right up there on form and have the ability to win this event. shall be a cracker..

Irelands brightest lights shall be McIlroy, McDowell, Clarke, Lowry and Lawrie, so a win from any of these would make my weekend :)

PGA European Tour - Home Page

and Tom Watson playing against the kids again.

Watson makes the cut by 2 shots. 7 back.

Lee Westwood bugs me. Not sure why.

I have been watching a lot of this tournament. These guys are playing some pretty good golf. But, the best part for me has been some of the back ground, and course pictures (videos) they are showing along with the golf. (they are showing a lot of golf shots) Some of those tall buildings are quite a site. Good looking city:clapp:

I have been watching a lot of this tournament. These guys are playing some pretty good golf. But, the best part for me has been some of the back ground, and course pictures (videos) they are showing along with the golf. (they are showing a lot of golf shots) Some of those tall buildings are quite a site. Good looking city:clapp:

good lucking city on the surface... but dig a little deeper and you have almost zero rights..

notice all the cranes still on the tops of the skyscrapers?
still heavily under construction.. but it does look immense

does Lee Westwood ever not wear white pants? i like watching the guy, but his outfits are becoming too predictable.

it's great watching guys give this tournament away this morning.

does Lee Westwood ever not wear white pants? i like watching the guy, but his outfits are becoming too predictable.

it's great watching guys give this tournament away this morning.
seems to always wear them... lol

man, two hole playoff to determine the winner. i really enjoy my Euro fix on my weekend mornings.

That's the way to finish up a tournament. A little drama all the way to the second to last putt. Now lets see what these Riviera boys can produce for a
Sunday finish.

Last edited:
That's the way to finish up a tournament. A little drama all the way to the second to last put. Now lets see what these Rivera boys can produce for a
Sunday finish.

i hear you prov, just don't see anyone catching up with Mr. Stricker, therefore, my interest has dwindled a bit.

i hear you prov, just don't see anyone catching up with Mr. Stricker, therefore, my interest has dwindled a bit.

Not for me tc. I'm a big Stricker fan and plan on enjoying his win (fingers crossed). I rode him through all of last year, hope he can do it again.

Did anyone at Dubai wera anything other than white pants?:D

Not for me tc. I'm a big Stricker fan and plan on enjoying his win (fingers crossed). I rode him through all of last year, hope he can do it again.

Did anyone at Dubai wera anything other than white pants?:D

haha, no, it seems like white britches are the thing on the euro tour. not that they are bad, it just gets old week after week.

i hope stricker wins as well, i just think it'll be a blow out, thus losing my attention very quickly. i like a little drama in my golf tournaments. that's the great thing about golf thoug, there's always next week.

I'm too clumsy and always wiping my hands on my pants. If I wore white pants they would look like I rolled in the grass by the 15th whole, hehe.

I'm too clumsy and always wiping my hands on my pants. If I wore white pants they would look like I rolled in the grass by the 15th whole, hehe.

forget clumsy, i'm too big to wear white pants. i'd look like someone's sheet hanging out on the line to dry!

:quiet:

I like white pants and white shorts, but not for golf. I always have the pockets cut out of them and I need pockets for golf.

I like white pants and white shorts, but not for golf. I always have the pockets cut out of them and I need pockets for golf.

oh, i don't dislike white pants at all, they just don't look good one me. why do you cut the pockets out of them?

oh, i don't dislike white pants at all, they just don't look good one me. why do you cut the pockets out of them?

So I don't have pocket lines.

I hate to ask this Diane, but why do you cut the pockets out of your pants? Does that help aerate? :D

I hate to ask this Diane, but why do you cut the pockets out of your pants? Does that help aerate? :D

No - you can see pockets through white fabric. I don't like that.

So I don't have pocket lines.

well that makes sense. i've never thought about pocket lines. i'm not too fashionably inclined in the first place though.

No - you can see pockets through white fabric. I don't like that.

Yeah, that makes sense, but couldn't pass the chance to dig, hehe.

Back