California Golf Outting?

FYI, there's a coupon for Birch Hills in this month's Southland Golf magazine. $25 to ride, $35 with cart. Weekends after 10am. Page 83.

FYI, there's a coupon for Birch Hills in this month's Southland Golf magazine. $25 to ride, $35 with cart. Weekends after 10am. Page 83.

I think that's the deal we're getting :) Thank you!

That must be $25 to walk and $35 with cart... that is a better deal I will try to get a bunch of magazines this week so we all will have coupons

That must be $25 to walk and $35 with cart... that is a better deal I will try to get a bunch of magazines this week so we all will have coupons

Cool thanks man!

I'll get some too :)

I just loaded the courses on my Skycaddie. Now I am officially ready to go. Weather report is looking better and better.

Whoohoo its going to be fun :twist:

Take lots of pictures?

I'm jealous :sad:

HAVE LOTS OF FUN! :banana:

Take lots of pictures?

I'm jealous :sad:

HAVE LOTS OF FUN! :banana:

Already got the camera loaded in my bag. I am trying to remember to carry it all the time. I get some photo ops from assorted wildlife around Arizona. I am looking for a camera that takes off 10# instead of one that adds 10#. I could use the help.:D

I will show you my little digital camera next week . It does what you are looking for. It only takes picts from the shoulders up...........:D
Already got the camera loaded in my bag. I am trying to remember to carry it all the time. I get some photo ops from assorted wildlife around Arizona. I am looking for a camera that takes off 10# instead of one that adds 10#. I could use the help.:D

Looks like GREAT weather for Saturday :twist:

No rain starting Thursday, it will give time for the courses some time to drain. One of the courses I usually play was closed today, too much water. It was a nice sunny day to play golf, but the courses are too wet. It should be a great next weekend. 0% chance of rain on the 13th!!!!!

It rained yesterday and the courses were packed! We just went to the range! Way too many people on the course and we ended up parking across the street and just walked over.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yup! And everyone was there in the morning to be done in time for the game!

It rained Saturday, not yesterday, lol

Friday evening, and Saturday we received about 0.5" according to a rain gauge in my back yard. Probably had over an 1.5" the past few weeks. That's a lot of rain for us. I went to the short game range yesterday, chipping, pitching, and putting. Had to play everything a bit on the thin side. The near by driving range is trashed with debris due to some minor flooding.

One good thing when it rains like this in the Vegas valley is that we can drive up to the mountains to the east, and see some water falls. Something different for the desert from Miss Mother Nature. :D

Rained off and on yesterday at just the right intervals to keep me on the couch. I wanted to play since SHMBO is out of town, but it wasn't to be.

Looks like a little bit of rain tomorrow but that should be in! Should be clear of rain Saturday, maybe a little cloudy and cool!

Looks like a little bit of rain tomorrow but that should be in! Should be clear of rain Saturday, maybe a little cloudy and cool!

The weather is looking good for both days.

I'm thinking water proof, low compression balls. Just in case:banana:

It seems most everyone is arriving around 10am on Saturday. I will do the same. I am going with my friendsfrom work to a place near buy who serves killer breakfast burritos. If anyon wants to join, you are more than welcome. Msg me and I will get you info how to get there. If not I will get to the course 9:45 or so. Look around he range for a bright orange cart, looneytoons and a black Cleveland hat, and you will find me.

Re: California Golf Outting?

I'm seriously getting excited. I ordered a new clic gear cart just hoping it arrives in time. If it does I'll be the guy with the black clicgear with white addidas bag.

Do we have a time yet for friday?

Gosh i so want to go!

I'm seriously getting excited. I ordered a new clic gear cart just hoping it arrives in time. If it does I'll be the guy with the black clicgear with white addidas bag.

Do we have a time yet for friday?

10:30 - Ike Course

Back