2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I'm at 124!! That's up a couple from last week. I'll just keep moving up a couple of spots at a time. Given the length of the season, I'll be at the top at the end of the season when it counts!! That's my theory and my plan anyway.

Went from 113rd to 82nd, with a 6th place finish this week. Had Rory, Palmer and MacKenzie. With the leader picking the winner in the first 2 events, this is an uphill battle for me. A little over 3mill back. Ouch!

just joined. nothing like digging a $5mil hole but i figured heck why not join

JUST A REMINDER: There are two tournaments this weekend that you need to set rosters for. When setting your roster for the Cadillac, after you save it, look above the tournament name and you'll see "Tournaments." The WGC is the 4th tourney, but click on the 5th and it will show the Puerto Rico Open, also teeing off tomorrow.

Set my rosters yesterday...checked today and some folks had dropped out of the field. Check em again guys.

I need to make a big move with their being two events this week.

Thanks for the reminder JN...I'm sure a bunch of folks will still not catch that.

I almost didn't catch that.

I got a lineup in both events all set up. THanks Jersey Nate for the heads up on the dual events this week!! I was laughing while doing the Puerto Rico event. I don't think it's possible to even break 1 million with a full 10 man lineup. I didn't really spend much time looking. Okay, using my previous math, I need to move up about 6 to 8 spots this week since it's a double feature.

I spent under $751,000 on the Puerto Rico tournament!

Thanks for the heads up guys. I forgot about the Puerto Rico Open. Got my picks in.

Crap, forgot about the Puerto Rico Open.

I forgot about the Puerto Rican open. But it looks like it used my roster from last week, even though I changed it for Doral. So now all those guys just burned through a start and none of them are in the field :p

I forgot about the Puerto Rican open. But it looks like it used my roster from last week, even though I changed it for Doral. So now all those guys just burned through a start and none of them are in the field :p

That's the biggest thing I don't like about this. If they don't start or are even in the field, they shouldn't count as a start.

But that's how it is, and it's the same for everyone, so I have gotten used to it, and try to make sure I set a new roster. It hurt me a couple of times last year.

I don't like how it carries the previous weeks roster over. It should be blank for each event

Totally forgot about the Puerto Rico Event. Looks like I have a team picked from last week, so maybe I'll be able to win a couple bucks.

Jason day pulled out because of thumb

That's the biggest thing I don't like about this. If they don't start or are even in the field, they shouldn't count as a start.

But that's how it is, and it's the same for everyone, so I have gotten used to it, and try to make sure I set a new roster. It hurt me a couple of times last year.

Luckily I won't miss out on a big purse.

Back