Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS Giveaway

After thinking about this, I think I'll pass. I stink still that it wouldn't even be worth it for me. Enjoy for those that are chosen!!

After thinking about this, I think I'll pass. I stink still that it wouldn't even be worth it for me. Enjoy for those that are chosen!!
I think you are being too hard on yourself GC. I'm sure Bridgestone would like input from all level of golfers. How does it feel off the putter, or when you are chipping, etc.? Plus, JB needs some female representatives! :banana:

I think you are being too hard on yourself GC. I'm sure Bridgestone would like input from all level of golfers. How does it feel off the putter, or when you are chipping, etc.? Plus, JB needs some female representatives! :banana:

Hmm......ok. I'll work on getting a rough estimate of my handicap this tonight when I get home and will send in my informaiton :)

We will be letting people know who the testers will be Monday afternoon. There is still time to send the email if you would like to.

We will be sending out confirmation emails in a couple of hours if you still want to try these, there is time to send your email in and see if you get picked.

Course is pretty wet but I should be able to get out at least once a week. Message sent.

Golf Balls just arrived and we will be sending out invitations at 7pm EST or so. So check your email box at that time.

Crossing fingers :)

I'm trying to see if there is something better than the TaylorMade TP Black, and like the ProV1.

The price for the Taylormade TP is great, the ProV1 is the basis for any other, but even I don't like to pay for it.

Crossing fingers :)

I'm trying to see if there is something better than the TaylorMade TP Black,

Buy it up while you can then, because they have stopped making them completely now.

Buy it up while you can then, because they have stopped making them completely now.

My friend, I am.

There are actually the LDP model (I honestly can't tell the difference between the regular TP and the TP LDP), at some of the Wal-Marts near me. Can't beat the price, 2 for $55, so I'm probably going to load up a little bit.

The distance doesn't impress me much, the compression is 70, which I think might be too low for those of us who exceed 100mph clubhead speed...reminds me of a DT Solo Titleist, but spins much more.

If your SS is over 100 then these Bridgestones may not be ideal for you.

Invitations have been sent.

:clapp::clapp::clapp:

The first batch of testers should be receiving their golf balls in the next few days depending on where you live.

Have fun and enjoy everyone!!! :clapp:

I am really looking forward to testing these out. I will be comparing them to my current favorites of the TM TP Red and the Nike Vapor. I hope to pick up some Pentas on Friday, so they may get to go head to head with them also. I am planning on time with them on and around the green putting and chipping, some driver time on a long straight par 5 and them into a full round of golf.

I would love to test these out.

Just not sure bridgestone would want me testing.

LOL love the honesty ... if I ran bridgestone I'd give you free balls for life just for this comment ...

We have 2 more ft of snow coming our way so I'm out..good luck everyone!

And we now have another 1-2 feet coming right now! I don't think we'll see grass for a while :( I want to play...

Great ball, used it once, but a little pricey

Back