The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I had to google to find that. All's good now. I hate that predictive text. I was just messing with it and was going to send my wife a message that said "I love you" and it came out "I llouve" before I decided to scrap the predictive text. I can't wait until I get my new phone an dit has a qwerty keyboard. It will be so nice.

Predictive text is great. You can change it easily when the word isn't what you intended.

This week will probably go at a snail's pace since Monday is a holiday...

This week will probably go at a snail's pace since Monday is a holiday...

Nah it will go slow because I'm not working Friday and going on a semi vacation/business trip for the weekend. Monday will come nice and early for me since I'll be getting home around 10:30 Sunday night after flying from Denver via Chicago O'Hare.

I just got the boy an iphone and all I have is a nokia and the bill

The possibility of snow on Wednesday is really messing up my schedule at work. Now, I may have to travel this week and I much prefer to stay in the office. :banghead:

Southwest doesn't have their April "Dings" out yet, but they have a special Ding thing that runs from April 7- May. So we made our return flight from Oakland tonight and have to wait to make our flight to Oakland from KC until the Dings come out. (We are going before the 7th, which is where the problem is!). I hate making one way reservations (the TSA looks at those with a little more scrutiny).

Is there any other kind of conference call???

No. No there isn't.

Splinter in my palm that I can't find.

EDIT: Make that splinters.

Last edited:
Splinters come from wood. Was that palm near wood? :shut-mouth:

Always.

But these were fiberglass splinters I think.

Back to work after a nice 4-day weekend!!

Liars - I have no use for them.

Liars - I have no use for them.

Me neither. I have a family member that "elaborates" on just about everything - I never know when he's telling the truth. Basically a nice guy, but I'll never trust him.

I'm mildly annoyed that today Golfsmith is hosting a Bridgestone ball-fitting at their Tualatin store, but I'm not ready to take full swings just yet since I'm still in PT for my shoulder. Hopefully they have another ball-fitting in the Spring.
wish.gif

It really annoys me that I have to pay so much for sheets. Why do they cost so much?

It really annoys me that I have to pay so much for sheets. Why do they cost so much?

Don't buy over 400 thread count sheets. (Although those are expensive too!)
It's overkill. 300 is enough. (I know, you didn't say what thread count you buy!)

It's overkill. 300 is enough. (I know, you didn't say what thread count you buy!)

Too late - I like the way they felt, but still think they cost too much.

I just get a couple of those big blue tarps from Wal-Mart. Cheap, last forever, and you can just hose them off.

I just get a couple of those big blue tarps from Wal-Mart. Cheap, last forever, and you can just hose them off.

And no one has to toss you out of bed foir eating crackers because the sheets (such as they are) make so much noise all by themselves.

And no one has to toss you out of bed foir eating crackers because the sheets (such as they are) make so much noise all by themselves.

Nah. My snoring covers up any other sound.

Back