ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Good luck to everyone today. I'm taking most of the day off and not picking until the 730p games.

Thats probably a smart move.

I'm torn on this 2:45 game. Even if I take Bolton to win the pick, City can still win the game (by 1). But their last four wins have been by 2 or more. But they lost to Hull City last weekend. And tied Bolton 3-3 at Bolton in December. I think about this stuff too much. I think I'm going with City to win by two. I think.

Going for a red star with the Atlanta game.

Long time coming but I finally got my fifth W in a row. Now, what to take tomorrow?

Long time coming but I finally got my fifth W in a row. Now, what to take tomorrow?

grats smalls! I just got mine today too finally!

So many red stars in our group! We need more golds!

I should probably not pick three goals or less in this first game, but I'm going to. I should probably just chill until later, but I keep thinking that I could have 8 straight after I win the Florida State/Clemson pick! So I guess we'll see!

I should probably not pick three goals or less in this first game, but I'm going to. I should probably just chill until later, but I keep thinking that I could have 8 straight after I win the Florida State/Clemson pick! So I guess we'll see!

Uh oh, I'm opposite here! Only one of our streaks will survive...

Good luck to us smalls!

Uh oh, I'm opposite here! Only one of our streaks will survive...

Good luck to us smalls!

Actually, after a little bit of thinking, I decided to change it to 4 goals or more. But I might change it back. Or not. LOL

Actually, after a little bit of thinking, I decided to change it to 4 goals or more. But I might change it back. Or not. LOL

Make up your mind so Ivan go opposite! Lol jk.

I'm sticking with over 4

Lots of the THP group on this first soccer game... And most on 3 and under...

Lots of the THP group on this first soccer game... And most on 3 and under...

Well, the game is at 3 right now at half. Not looking good for those of us in the under category.

Well that's four goals! Glad I changed my mind. Whew!

EDIT: actually, five, two goals in like 3 minutes.

Well now I'm nervous about picking the Sevilla FC @ Getafe game. Who scores first? That's such a toss up, plus these two are pretty even. I'm thinking about just waiting for the Florida State @ Clemson game.

Last edited:
Well now I'm nervous about picking the Sevilla FC @ Getafe game. Who socres first? That's such a toss up, plus these two are pretty even. I'm thinking about just waiting for the Florida State @ Clemson game.

agreed. I'm waiting till the round of 7pm games to make my next one.

We need a better scoring half than we got in the first to keep this going!

Ok I am caling a MAJOR :wtf: A soccer game that ends 8-0... c'mon!!!! that is 3 losses in a row!! :angry:

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

I'm getting trigger happy and it's costing me valuable ground.

so mad.

Ok I am caling a MAJOR :wtf: A soccer game that ends 8-0... c'mon!!!! that is 3 losses in a row!! :angry:

It didn't end 8-0, that's just how many goals there were. It was actually 6-2. My kinda game to watch!

ok I misread.. but still 8goals?!?!?!
I wish more games had that many WR! I love offense. My wife on the other hand, loves a 1-0 game.

I think if more games were 6-2 it would be a bigger sport here in the USA

I think the biggest thing is the advertising. The clock doesn't stop except at halftime, so there aren't any commercials. Stations and networks can't make money on soccer.

Should probably quit for the night but I gotta take the Duke pick. I hate rooting against Roy Williams. (Except when NC plays KU!)

Nice streak Smalls!! Pick wisely now! Im getting streak happy and picking bad picks again.

Back