Abacus Apparel Booth

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This is the company that was worn by the European ladies in the Solheim Cup.

777473926_rDCKf-L-1.jpg

777473939_DQ2Le-L-1.jpg

777473964_FJWqn-L-1.jpg

777473951_JzyLE-L-1.jpg

777473991_qFeVU-L-1.jpg

777473996_mF8Xj-L-1.jpg

777474127_f7PyC-L-1.jpg

777474119_RnKsF-L-1.jpg

777474128_nfwPr-L-1.jpg

777474164_sXEJn-L-1.jpg

777474167_hGkYQ-L-1.jpg

777474102_RzFki-L-1.jpg

777474084_SvDcx-L-1.jpg

777474027_8ERWY-L-1.jpg

777474033_mb6Ea-L-1.jpg

Super cute stuff, I'm really liking the purples :love:

Yummy! :drool:

I can see why you took so many shots of that grey sweater. I'm still trying to decide if the pattern is grey circles against a two-colored background or stylized diamonds against grey.

Liz and I both like a lot of their clothes. Good stuff!

Abacus was one of my favorite brands at the show. A very good fusion of traditional and modern. Bright colors and earth tones. Classy and trendy. Mark my words, Abacus will hit big.

Abacus - Collection

I really hope they are able to break into the U.S. market soon so we can get their clothes.

775614568_vF5jA-X2-1.jpg

775614751_7UXvm-X2-1.jpg

775614771_8dyqN-L-1.jpg

775614359_zXVUK-X2-1.jpg

You can also find a pdf version of the catalog here:
http://www.abacus-outdoor.com/pdf/catalogue.pdf

It's a huge file though, so it may take a little while to download depending on your connection speed and computer.

Last edited:
I really like all of this. Nice.

I really like all of this. Nice.

I am with you CT. Some of the nicest stuff this year and very unique without being crazy.

I love the simple patterns and color schemes. Esp. the plaid hats! I need to totaly find a plaid hat for my closet this year!

It's nice to finally see attractive golf clothes for Autumn and Winter. So many manufacturers forget that those of us in the Northeast still continue to play in cooler tempertures and want to wear seasonal clothes that look good.

Re: Abacus Apparel Booth

so I just crawled out of bed because there was someone at the door.

fed-ex man just delivered the Spring/Summer 2010 AND Autumn 2010 Abacus Catalogs.

and OMFG!!!! every single thing....I must have! every.single.thing.

American Express....you are so screwed!

Thanks for the pdf Harry :clapp:

Okay, now I'm totally depressed. I went to find this brand online, and you can't buy it that way. The list of stores has NOTHING in the U.S. I could buy this stuff in Slovakia, but not here??

All you Irish guys--at least in Euros (I can convert), what are they even asking for the Baltray long-sleeved rugger, or the garden or mullion polos?

Thanks!

Edit: Their U.S. office is in Toronto. Grrr.

Claire. They are just now starting to launch in the US. In the next few months this will all change and we will start hearing about more places where this is available.

Great. In the meantime, I figured I'd drop some not-so-subtle hints with the gal who's got the Golf4Her site.

You were there at the show--how obscenely expensive is this stuff?

Great. In the meantime, I figured I'd drop some not-so-subtle hints with the gal who's got the Golf4Her site.

I did not see a single price. They dont price things out for media. But GG spoke with them on the phone today and we will find out more soon.

I actually did speak with them today and they sent me a catalog and a few items have the prices on there. Unfortunately, there are none for the ones you are asking about but it seems the tops are around $60-$80 and the bottoms are from starting around $80. Please do not quote me on those prices because I only have rates on a few items so I am generalizing.

I actually did speak with them today and they sent me a catalog and a few items have the prices on there. Unfortunately, there are none for the ones you are asking about but it seems the tops are around $60-$80 and the bottoms are from starting around $80. Please do not quote me on those prices because I only have rates on a few items so I am generalizing.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Not rock bottom, but not undoable. Another forum member (I won't name names without permission) has offered to get me some info, so I can pass it along to the pro shop at my club. As Diane said earlier on this thread, not all of us golf in hot weather year round.

Liz really likes that very first sweater. Guess I'll have to watch for it.

Where to buy abacus??

Where to buy abacus??

Let us introduce ourselves - We are Caulfeild Apparel Group and we distribute Abacus across North America.

We have a listing of all the US accounts and locations where you can purchase Abacus (including some new online channels)
We thank everyone for their support of the Abacus brand -Your candid feedback is integral to the growth of Abacus and for that we are truly grateful. We are looking forward to having all of you part of our exciting journey across North America. :clapp:

Let us introduce ourselves - We are Caulfeild Apparel Group and we distribute Abacus across North America.

We have a listing of all the US accounts and locations where you can purchase Abacus (including some new online channels)
We thank everyone for their support of the Abacus brand -Your candid feedback is integral to the growth of Abacus and for that we are truly grateful. We are looking forward to having all of you part of our exciting journey across North America. :clapp:

If you prefer to not post locations here, would you PM me with them. I would be most interested in ordering online. Thanks!

If you prefer to not post locations here, would you PM me with them. I would be most interested in ordering online. Thanks!

^^^^^ What she said.

Also, if there are materials I can take to my club's pro shop to lobby them to carry your stuff, I'd love to have them.

Same goes for me as well :) I'd love to get some new golf outfits and these look GREAT!! :good:

Back