Ordered an Entirely New Bag...Including the Bag :-)

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I ordered the following:

Titleist DCOMP 11.5º / Matrix Ozik XCON-5
Titleist 909F2 18.5º / Matrix Ozik XCON-5
Titleist AP1 710 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist AP1 710 50º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist Vokey 54º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist Vokey 58º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
NC GM2 Exchange #5

The AP1s are the best irons I have ever hit. I went with the stock shafts as they felt and performed the best. Anyway, you can't go wrong with a Nippon shaft.

I like the Never Compromise putter because I can change the weight toe and/or heal or the putter as a whole. The DCOMP and the 909F2 have a neutral bias, and I like the shaft (gets the ball up in the air nicely). I decided to go with one degree more loft in the driver as loft is your friend. I am looking forward to receiving the clubs, though I can wait given that we are expecting a foot of snow tonight. Oy vey!

By the way, the NC putter was originally $229 and I picked it up for $59 brand new, including the weight kit.

I also picked up a new stand bag as my other one broke last year. So yes, my bag is new. :)

Congrats!! These should be fun when they come in :clapp:

Congrats. Can't wait to see the WITB picks. Great stuff.

Congrats on the new stuff. Were you able to get them fitted for your swing?

That is one pimp setup, Def. Hopefully it'll warmup soon so you can take those sticks for a spin.

Congrats Defcon! :clapp: How long before you have them in hand?

wooo-weee! nice setup dc1. can't wait to see some pics of those bad boys.

I love Club Ho's

I love Club Ho's

Wow Defcon!!!! You are the King of the Club Ho's dude :banana:

Congrats on the new sticks man !!!! :D

bag

bag

I ordered the following:

Titleist DCOMP 11.5º / Matrix Ozik XCON-5
Titleist 909F2 18.5º / Matrix Ozik XCON-5
Titleist AP1 710 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist AP1 710 50º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist Vokey 54º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
Titleist Vokey 58º / Nippon NS Pro 105T
NC GM2 Exchange #5

The AP1s are the best irons I have ever hit. I went with the stock shafts as they felt and performed the best. Anyway, you can't go wrong with a Nippon shaft.

I like the Never Compromise putter because I can change the weight toe and/or heal or the putter as a whole. The DCOMP and the 909F2 have a neutral bias, and I like the shaft (gets the ball up in the air nicely). I decided to go with one degree more loft in the driver as loft is your friend. I am looking forward to receiving the clubs, though I can wait given that we are expecting a foot of snow tonight. Oy vey!

By the way, the NC putter was originally $229 and I picked it up for $59 brand new, including the weight kit.

I also picked up a new stand bag as my other one broke last year. So yes, my bag is new. :)

Congrates..on the new toys . Here I though I was being a ho this year..
but I am not in the same league .
Cha...Ching..:D

L57

Nice setup Def, helluva a deal on that NC putter!
I couldn't believe it myself. Has a nice Ping Man grip. It just says Never Compromise instead.

That is one pimp setup, Def. Hopefully it'll warmup soon so you can take those sticks for a spin.
Thanks Spank. Right now the wind is howling and the snow if falling sideways. Looking forward to some warm weather!

Congrats Defcon! :clapp: How long before you have them in hand?
It should be about 10 days...maybe it will have warmed up by then. :)

Congrats on the new bag DefCon! It's so much fun to get a whole new bag.
Thanks GG. I've never replaced an entire bag at once. I am really looking forward to it!

wooo-weee! nice setup dc1. can't wait to see some pics of those bad boys.
Thanks T. I just hope I can figure out how to post a pic. I tried once before and failed miserably. LOL!

Wow Defcon!!!! You are the King of the Club Ho's dude :banana:
I know. It has to stop. :banghead:

Congrats on the new sticks man !!!! :D
Thank you!

Awesome. Keep us updated as to how it goes!
I will. Ironically I didn't even think of them, but I was able to hit them extensively on the range and was amazed. Your review helped as well. :)

Looks like a great set of sticks. It is always exciting to get new, shiny stuff. :drool:

Def, that is one slick setup you've got yourself there. I am beyond jealous! Good luck and get some pics posted in the WITB pics edition thread ASAP!

The AP1's are nice clubs, I enjoy mine. Good luck with the setup & hope it works out for you.

That is awesome! I too am changing everything, including the bag. Cleveland though Not Titleist. Cant wait to see pics!

sweet set up Def! steal of a deal on the NC putter

Re: Ordered an Entirely New Bag...Including the Bag :)

Really nice setup. Best of luck with the new sticks.
Why the AP-1 (as opposed to a Vokey) 50*?

Back