Your Super Bowl Treats

I had one of these bad boys at the bar I went to....it's called a Phanatic Burger.....2 quarter pound Angus burgers with an Angus beef hot dog in between topped with American cheese, bacon, and a toasted bun.

I had one of these bad boys at the bar I went to....it's called a Phanatic Burger.....2 quarter pound Angus burgers with an Angus beef hot dog in between topped with American cheese, bacon, and a toasted bun.

WOW :bulgy-eyes:

I had something like that in Pittsburgh one time. A burger with cheese, two hot links and deep fried perogis. That thing ruined my vacation. :banana:

I had something like that in Pittsburgh one time. A burger with cheese, two hot links and deep fried perogis. That thing ruined my vacation. :banana:

The snack bar at a local yacht club makes a burger inside a grilled cheese and I think I'm being very bad when I eat that. I no longer feel guilty after reading what you guys will eat.

The snack bar at a local yacht club makes a burger inside a grilled cheese and I think I'm being very bad when I eat that. I no longer feel guilty after reading what you guys will eat.

Its not like I eat like that often but I never pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity. Maxim rated it as the 5th best sandwich in the country.

Its not like I eat like that often but I never pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity. Maxim rated it as the 5th best sandwich in the country.

So Maxim is good for rating tasty...um...hamburgers?

You went to Pittsburgh for a vacation? It was doomed before you ate that thing.

You went to Pittsburgh for a vacation? It was doomed before you ate that thing.

We went to Maine right after. I timed out the Pittsburgh trip for when the Dodgers were in town. I should be going back in April.

We went to Maine right after. I timed out the Pittsburgh trip for when the Dodgers were in town. I should be going back in April.

Where in Maine? The inlaws spend their summers there, so we have no choice.

Where in Maine? The inlaws spend their summers there, so we have no choice.

Belfast, we have a hundred year old aunt there so I dont think I have too many Maine vacations left.

Belfast, we have a hundred year old aunt there so I dont think I have too many Maine vacations left.

It's a nice part of the state, but I understand.

Swimming isn't much of an option.

I've never played at Samoset but have always wanted to.

Hmm, Ill have to check that out next time we go. I dont think a lot of people in Maine know how to swim.

Not a real good option in California either! That's some cooooooooold water there.

Just in NorCal. I see people trunking it in the mornings on my way to work.

For party #1, we were responsible for bringing Ruffles. We went to Ralphs, the shelves were empty!!! We went on the search to bring Ruffles for the dip to the party.

Back