If you hate all this snow....

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
sound off here!! Ive about had it with this stuff! I cant wait to move south in a few years and hopefully NEVER come back out east. No offense meant but man Im tired of all this snow!! :banghead:

sound off here!! Ive about had it with this stuff! I cant wait to move south in a few years and hopefully NEVER come back out east. No offense meant but man Im tired of all this snow!! :banghead:

One of the reasons I decided to head south of the Mason Dixon. Waaaay south.

But you get snow days :D

Weather is terrible down here too. It's full of awful drivers with foreign license plates and don't believe the hype of being able to golf all year long. :D

Eff the snow...yeah it's a once in a generation winter but it still sucks!

Yes!! This is what I want! Im thinking if I go out and buy a snow blower it wont snow for 2 years. Thats my time table to move back to Texas. And speaking of, my sister sends me a picture message of her son hugging a big snow man in the front yard. She lives back in Arlington, TX.....wtf :confused2:

Yes!! This is what I want! Im thinking if I go out and buy a snow blower it wont snow for 2 years. Thats my time table to move back to Texas. And speaking of, my sister sends me a picture message of her son hugging a big snow man in the front yard. She lives back in Arlington, TX.....wtf :confused2:

Take that Al Gore! :at-wits-end:

Have had a cumulative snow fall of about 50" total thus far in my part of Minnesota.

That's about four feet people! :banghead:

Add to that, we've had stretches that lasted a week where the high didn't get above 5 degrees.

Hell, yesterday the high was 10.

Frickin global warming.

You guys in the North Eastern states are getting hammered with winter compared to us directly North of you. Probably only have about 6" of snow around here. We still have the cold, but not much white stuff.

As for Dent in Manitoba, burrrr haha

Once in a generation for you guys maybe! Sure we have more snow than normal- but each and every winters sucks just as bad as the one before it and the one to follow is gonna suck too. I absolutely HATE the weather here. People gripe about Arizona saying it gets too hot, well even at the height of the heat waves things are at least OPEN and the option of playing golf is there, especially early in the mornings. We can't golf if we wanted to!

Take that Al Gore! :at-wits-end:

Didn't you see Day After Tomorrow? Global warming is supposed to cause cold weather. Or something like that... :bulgy-eyes:

I live in Mansfield and we have about 6 inches on the ground right now. I called in today and will probably do so tomorrow. I tried to go to work but there was no way my car would make it up the hill out of my neighborhood. It took me 20 minutes and a lot of cat litter to get back into my garage.

I haven't seen anything like this since 1978. I took some pics and will try to post a couple if I can figure out how to do it.

Sorry guys, Im not with you all on this one. I love winter. Its the most beautiful, most fun time of year.
I'll take cold and snow over heat and humidity any day. Summer sucks!!!!

Yes!! This is what I want! Im thinking if I go out and buy a snow blower it wont snow for 2 years.

Then might I suggest that a snow blower would be a very good investment. No snow for 2 years sounds worth it to me

Sorry guys, Im not with you all on this one. I love winter. Its the most beautiful, most fun time of year.
I'll take cold and snow over heat and humidity any day. Summer sucks!!!!

You live in the right place-haha.

This has been a rotten winter. Lots of snow and too many days in the single digits. I normally don't mind so much, but I am really over it this year.

I had this crazy idea that I would be golfing around March 1st. HAHAHAHAHA! That's a little more than two weeks away and I have well over 1.5 feet of snow in my yard. So lame :violin:.

I love the fact that you east coasties got all the snow that we here in Wisconsin typically get. You guys can have all of it.

Back