California Golf Outting?

Ahh I see dear, i got the feeling from looking at the packages online....they don't allow cars their either just golf carts?!?

No cars unless you live there and there's a waiting list to have a car there if you're a resident... Golf carts are the way to go :good:

Picked up a black one. I was looking everywhere for white however they do not sell that color in north America for some odd reason

I know...I don't know why white is not allowed here...so strange :confused2: I like the white ones...

Re: California Golf Outting?

I am checked in and have been to the range. My room is on the 9th floor and overlooks the course. It looks spectacular!

The room is first rate. Only downside is the range is mats only. I HATE mats.

For the people coming in the morning - driving range is across the drive in front of hotel, and practice green is to. The rear. I am going exploring for the Pro Shop and will post it's location later.

C-Tech said:
I am checked in and have been to the range. My room is on the 9th floor and overlooks the course. It looks spectacular!

For the people coming in the morning - driving range is across the drive in front of hotel, and practice green is to. The rear. I am going exploring for the Pro Shop and will post it's location later.

Cool man what hotel are you staying at.

I am trying to thing of a range close to there that is off grass, nothing quickly comes to mind. If you want suggestions for eating private msg me and I can suggest what is nearby

Mats only?!?! Did they just finish seeding or is it always on mats...? I don't like mats :( tis ok though...will just have to make do :)

Enjoy your evening C-Tech and glad you made it safe and in 1 piece :D

I've got a sore throat...the bugger!! But I'm hoping its just a sore throat and nothing else :banghead:

Mats only?!?! Did they just finish seeding or is it always on mats...? I don't like mats :( tis ok though...will just have to make do :)

Enjoy your evening C-Tech and glad you made it safe and in 1 piece :D

The range and Pacific Palms is mat only. Always has been. They do not see the range GC

No cars unless you live there and there's a waiting list to have a car there if you're a resident... Golf carts are the way to go :good:

Had you golfed there when you visited?

Golf Chick said:
Nope, its not worth it!!

Ok sheesh sorry.

clg82 said:
Ok sheesh sorry.
I've never played golf on Catalina but I do go there about 3-4 times a year and absolutely love it.

I may just have to look at the golf courses though. Usually when I'm there it's drinking, kayaking, drinking, and fishing. Sometimes just drinking

I'm also much nicer than GolfChick. Did you tell her you decided a coach purse was out of the question or something? Haha

dzdncfsd said:
I've never played golf on Catalina but I do go there about 3-4 times a year and absolutely love it.

I may just have to look at the golf courses though. Usually when I'm there it's drinking, kayaking, drinking, and fishing. Sometimes just drinking

I'm also much nicer than GolfChick. Did you tell her you decided a coach purse was out of the question or something? Haha

Lol no it may be because I called her dear. So do you get a vacation package to spend the weekend or you just go for the day. Be careful when drinking and driving the golfcarts on an island!

actually I do allot of camping over there. I love kayaking so we usually take the Catalina express over and then kayak to a camp site that's only accessible by water. There we make camp and then spend the weekend kayaking and drinking and fishing haha

If I'm not doing that then it's usually just day trips where we hang out on the beach and drink. Hotels can be a pain over there with minimum 3-4 night stays

clg82 said:
Cool man what hotel are you staying at.

Pacific Palms Resort

Pacific Palms Resort

Damn wish I would have known that we could have stayed there too....you play xbox 360? i noticed your avatar that's why i ask.

Sounds like you all are gonna have a blast!

clg82 said:
Damn wish I would have known that we could have stayed there too....you play xbox 360? i noticed your avatar that's why i ask.
Nope I front play. Just liked the avatar.

C-Tech said:
Nope I front play. Just liked the avatar.

So have you been out on the town yet tonight?!?

All packed and ready to head out. Bringing some stuff for White Rhino to give away, and 20lbs of shag balls for those interested. Weather looks good for the days we will be there. Grand daughters are looking foreword to "hanging" with G-Ma as they put it. Expecting good things, and a fun time on the golf course with you all. :D

provisional said:
All packed and ready to head out. Bringing some stuff for White Rhino to give away, and 20lbs of shag balls for those interested. Weather looks good for the days we will be there. Grand daughters are looking foreword to "hanging" with G-Ma as they put it. Expecting good things, and a fun time on the golf course with you all. :D

Have a safe trip provisional. Looking forward to meeting you buddy!

Drive safe and look forward to our day of golf on saturday.

dzdncfsd said:
Drive safe and look forward to our day of golf on saturday.

Who are you paired with dzd?

Have a great time all.

Back