Golfer Gal Interviews LPGA Star

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG just finished up her interview with a current LPGA star for THP radio and it will most likely air next week. They talk about her bag, golf courses, style, the LPGA, and more.

For those wondering who it is:

Spoiler
NATALIE GULBIS

NatalieGulbis71519090resize.jpg

I am sue you did fine GG and the more you do the easier it will become

I know I keep telling myself that but each time I just feel like my legs are going to give out or something. Anyhow, she was very nice and I have to extend a huge THANK YOU to adidas Golf for making this all possible.

• Admin
She did great. She always does great.

GG just finished up her interview with a current LPGA star for THP radio and it will most likely air next week. They talk about her bag, golf courses, style, the LPGA, and more.

For those wondering who it is:

Spoiler
NATALIE GULBIS

NatalieGulbis71519090resize.jpg

I KNEW IT!!! I was right :good:

I KNEW IT!!! I was right :good:

Really? That was your guess? I had a feeling someone was going to figure it out. She was really nice and it was awesome of her to take the time to do this tonight considering she gets on a plane tomorrow I believe for Thailand.

Great subject for the interview! Can't wait to hear it!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, when is Natalie going to join the forum? :clapp:

nice work GG. you guys are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Thats great GG, congrats. Also, you guys did an awsome job on the flagship show. I just got done listening to it and it was first rate.

Thanks TD. GG's interview with Natalie will be part of next week's show.

I knew it would be Natalie. JB's hint in the other thread gave it away.

Congrats on interviewing Natalie. She's really good for the LPGA and has as much game as she has looks.

Wow, I am jealous on this one. Congrats GG, that would be awesome.

Back