Sell or keep old irons

hesse

Reaction score
Handicap
10-30
So when you get a new set of clubs irons woods ect. do you keep them or sell them? With moving to florida in 5 weeks from mn im gonna be looking to get a new set and trying to decide what to do. might be nice to have an extra set around for friends/family.

You might be able to trade them in for the cost of your new clubs :D

A lot of times I donate my old clubs to the local Jr Golfer program, , or the Juvenile Diabetes Association. Both make good use of the old tools.

One of my local golf retailers takes name brand clubs in trade for either new clubs or other trades. He values them based upon the PGA Tour website's blue book link.

I've had so many sets if I didn't sell them I'd be on the next episode of "hoarders"
Right now I have 4 sets.1 is at a buddies,and I hoping he'll pull the trigger on buying them.1 is the son's favorite set whenever he will make time to golf with me.The other 2 I play and use which set I like better for the course.

One of my local golf retailers takes name brand clubs in trade for either new clubs or other trades. He values them based upon the PGA Tour website's blue book link.

And you don't get squat for them. I have seen Golf Galaxy offer folks 1/3rd of what they could get by utilizing ebay or something similar.

I keep the majority of mine, think the only ones I have sold off were the Callaway X-18's.

And you don't get squat for them. I have seen Golf Galaxy offer folks 1/3rd of what they could get by utilizing ebay or something similar.

I keep the majority of mine, think the only ones I have sold off were the Callaway X-18's.
if you want to deal with all it entails I agree ebay is where you can get the most out of your set.
If you don't like ebay there's friends you could give deals too or like was mentioned you can donate them to first tee or the like.Or if you can keep em around for a buddie who didn't bring theirs.Whatever your decision it will be allright.

Back