In The Rough w/JB & Golfer Gal Volume 1

I'm listening now. Gonna have to stop in ten minutes, but it's sounding good so far!

This would be so good if you guys were sitting at a desk talking back and forth, on video with props. Just an idea for THP Radio-TV! hehehe

• Admin
After the first 5 minutes or so I stop sounding like the micro machine guy. We really want to hear what everyone thinks.

Quality for sure!

Quality for sure!

You two had to be in radio as DJ's at some point in the past right???? The voice quality is too clear and pronounciation is right on :eek:)..... Hmmmmmm I am impressed to say the least:D The info you share is most informative and done in a non biased way. Great job.

You guys could get a projector and have pictures of the drivers or whatever you are talking about to the side of you. Kind of like Weekend Update. But I digress.

i'm listening now. it's weird to hear JB's voice for the first time, don't know why. just let me know the toll free number so i can call in next week with my questions.

seriously, great job, it's really cool and a lot of fun to listen to.

i'm currently listening to the shoe section, GG says she'd wear hideously ugly shoes but then she says they'd stay in her closet.

i'm listening now. it's weird to hear JB's voice for the first time, don't know why. just let me know the toll free number so i can call in next week with my questions.

i'm currently listening to the shoe section, GG says she'd wear hideously ugly shoes but then she says they'd stay in her closet.

You haven't heard the radio spots TC?

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3102

The more I started thinking about the ugly shoes I realized that no matter how comfortable they are, I just know they would end up collecting dust in my closet.

Yeah I have had my day on the radio before. Some are good, some are not so good. But the Sirius Ferrall show is worth a listen just because it was damn fun.

I apologize, but I gotta pause this to go watch Survivor!

This is freakin' awesome!

I can't tell who you said you like first GG! (Before Stewie)

haha, the karrie webb bit was hilarious.....so true to.

I mean, how does this not scream style.........

Spoiler
r222481_877236.jpg

That is one of her better outfits TC. There are worse, but I got my rant out on the air, and I will let it go for now.

I just listened to your broadcast. I liked it, and I am looking forward to the next one. For your first shot out of the barrel, you both did quite well, although I did have to pay more attention to GG when she spoke, as she speaks fast. Not a complaint, as I attribute that issue to my own worn out ears. :D

I just listened to your broadcast. I liked it, and I am looking forward to the next one. For your first shot out of the barrel, you both did quite well, although I did have to pay more attention to GG when she spoke, as she speaks fast. Not a complaint, as I attribute that issue to my own worn out ears. :D

Oh no it's not your ears, it's me I talk really fast and the more nervous I am the faster I talk. I think I started to slow down as the show went on and hopefully next time I can speak at a normal pace.

I can't begin to tell you how much I needed that laugh tonight!

i'm glad i could entertain.

That is one of her better outfits TC. There are worse, but I got my rant out on the air, and I will let it go for now.

well, if that's one of the better outfits then i think we should let it go for now. i don't think any outfit could help with that non-existent chin.

I'm going through the forums with you guys in the background. Sounds great. I'm use to the fast talk since I'm from the NE (I actually like the quicker pace rather than someone who rambles at a slow pace).

Great job, both of you. It sounded great, very clear, first class broadcast. It's what I've come to expect from you!

Back