Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-1.jpg
Picture16-2.jpg

The only problem I see having just the box is that it reminds me of National Geographic.

I love the idea, but GG just said that it looked like H&R block and she may be right.
Yep, I thought of both of those as well. And Nationwide insurance.

Makes me think of Taco Bell and thinking outside of the bun. "Thinking outside the box" is dated.

I agree yet it has continued to grow and help their business. I still like the idea and it does fit our model, just have to find a way to make it work. Still love the flower with the tee and ball too.

My artistic abilities are relegated to stick figures so I'll leave that to the experts but if you're looking for a catch phrase, how about:

THP, We live golf not just play it.

Or just "Golf is Life."

I like both of the slogans.

Maybe we should use the slogan as inspiration for a logo.
Something that encompasses all of life, like a globe or something.

No globes for me. Far too overdone. Please remember that the Slogan works great for the website and even the magazine, but for the company as a whole, sometimes it is just an image.

THPMEDIA.png

I like the look of the box, but the goal was thinking outside the box and I think that shows what is inside the box.

How about the THP logo breaking through a wall? The wall would symbolize a box or 'the norm'....THP breaking through, breaking new ground, freedom, etc?

Makes me think of Taco Bell and thinking outside of the bun. "Thinking outside the box" is dated.

How about the THP logo breaking through a wall? The wall would symbolize a box or 'the norm'....THP breaking through, breaking new ground, freedom, etc?

Intriguing!

Has this been done before?

Just an exclamation point with the ball being a golf ball?

Has this been done before?

Just an exclamation point with the ball being a golf ball?

The THP logo on a golf ball breaking through a wall or window?

I am really digging the exclamation point. Still may want it white and green because it will be used in a lot of different areas though.

That is a pretty classy design. I know E entertainment uses the exclamation point, but as long as we don't have the boxy version it should be unique.

What would you change about the shape of the exclamation point, GG?

What would you change about the shape of the exclamation point, GG?

I am honestly not sure I think maybe just a little fatter and JB was thinking maybe make the top green and keep the ball white. Because while the slogan is cool it won't always be there, sometimes it's just the logo so that's the part we need to perfect.

I completely forgot E! has the ! but hopefully it's not an issue since they are E! and not just the !...I am not sure.

Picture18-1.jpg

please don't kill me for asking for different variations but is it possible to remove the black outline and just have the green, I am just curious what the difference would look like. What are your thought son making the top part more square? I honestly don't know it is an honest question to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back