Weekend of March 15-16

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
67 on Saturday, 40 on Sunday. Might try to get a round in Saturday afternoon.

How about you?

Im looking to sneak out tomorrow morning from work if possible. Mud 60s. Mid to high 60s monday, teeing it up with some THPers!

Friday will be at least 9 holes, possibly 18, depending on when I get out to the course. Saturday I'll be hanging out with my son (as my wife is taking my daughter to watch a University of Arizona gymnastics meet #beardown), getting haircuts, then maybe playing some golf, as my wife is supposed to come through on some junior sized equipment for him. Then in the evening, we'll be taking advantage of the time zone change to let him watch some of the UFC undercard before he heads to bed.

Sunday the golf will be on the TV, while I take a nap and hang out with my kids.

I hope it plays out like this, because my life looks pretty awesome when I describe it.

Headed off to Hilton Head in about 11 hours for the good part of my weekend. I don't even want to know what Saturday night and Sunday are going to entail.

taylormade performance lab fitting on Saturday. Maybe skiing on Sunday.

Teeing it up with a few THPers

Mother effing hilton head!

Sat probably with family and Sunday round 4 of our Pennants. We have a cyclone coming down the country but hopefully it fizzles out a bit so we can play. 36 in the wind and rain should be interesting.

Hilton Head for me too. And it starts NOW.

HHI - invitational plus pre and post rounds. Yes!

50's on Saturday, have a 11am tee time

Local tourney tomorrow morning.

Bad weather in Karlstad, Sweden this weekend.

Dark Souls 2 marathon instead. =)

golf Saturday morning, then cutting down/up a large walnut tree, then digging/building a fire pit for the wife.

at least some of it will be fun!

Not able to play this weekend due to this unending winter but I'll be at the CT golf show tomorrow (Saturday) with a lot of other frustrated golfers.

I'm playing golf with a few people this weekend. Should be fun.

Today - Work and packing
Tomorrow - Travel Day
Sunday - Golf all day in California

Can't wait for work to be over today!

Not able to play this weekend due to this unending winter but I'll be at the CT golf show tomorrow (Saturday) with a lot of other frustrated golfers.

When I've been in CT in September, it's the nicest place/weather ever. I've been told it's different in the winter, though.

Heading out to Ohio to meet up with some MC teammates to get some range time on Saturday. Really really looking forward to it.

Hitting the range this afternoon, then going to the opening of a show I have some work in later. Rest of the weekend will just be taking it easy and having out with the girl, no golf planned.

Big St Patrick's day parade on tap for tomorrow. About 5 years ago this parade was much different for me than it is now. Those were the days :drinks:

I'm going to try to get to the seemore event at the Downers Grove PGASS tomorrow early afternoon, and since it will be in the 40s, I'm hoping for some outdoor range work, and possibly a muddy 9 or 18. I'll have to call around tomorrow morning to find the best bet on conditions.

Spring is coming. Do work!

57 today, 64 Saturday, 34 Sunday. Today I'll probably regrip a few more clubs to test more grips out. Saturday I might try to make it to the course. Sunday I'll be cursing the cold weather.

~Rock

I have tee times booked for 10am Saturday and Sunday based on a forecast from 5 days ago that said Sun! Sun! Sun!. Friday and Saturday are now supposed to get a few inches of rain each, fingers crossed on the off chance I get a soggy round in on Sunday.

Back