Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mount it? It's funny how the big ones always give a story. My 8* came off just as it reach the sand bar and I had to jump in and scoop it on shore, lol.
It was about 100 out and I left my camera in the truck.So after weighing it and taking measurements I let the old boy/girl go.I was married at the time and knew mounting wasn't an option.It sure POed my buddy and that was good enough for me.

It was about 100 out and I left my camera in the truck.So after weighing it and taking measurements I let the old boy/girl go.I was married at the time and knew mounting wasn't an option.It sure POed my buddy and that was good enough for me.

You can make one of those talking bass fishie things that they have :D

200th post... keeping in line with 1/10th of what GC says! :D

Congrats Sacul, way to go! Get them fingers movin man.

Tcalloway just hit 1,000 posts! Congrats buddy.

ah, sweet, thanks for noticing. i never even notice those things, haha. wow, i've certainly enjoyed my stint here so far. lots of good people like yourself to converse with.

Congrats TC. We are glad to have you.

Good job tc. Congrats buddy!

Congrats TC. We are glad to have you.

hope i haven't worn out my welcome!

Good job tc. Congrats buddy!

thanks duey, i hear you're giving out a dozen e6's for anyone that cracks 1,000 :D (sorry bud, i have to keep on that train, i'll stop soon)

hope i haven't worn out my welcome!

thanks duey, i hear you're giving out a dozen e6's for anyone that cracks 1,000 :D (sorry bud, i have to keep on that train, i'll stop soon)

LOL, thats alright, keep it coming. Make it down for the golf outing and I'll give you some :D

LOL, thats alright, keep it coming. Make it down for the golf outing and I'll give you some :D

i've thought about it, except that we're organizing one for us southern boys in late april. it's a fair hike to nebraska, but i've never been there and it sounds like fun, and i like a good road trip. you never know your luck.

We'd have a blast. As much trouble as you give me on this site it would be fun for a little guy like me to out drive a monster like you, ROFL. Just kiddin you! I have trouble getting past the ladies tee. We will be having a good time though. :D

We'd have a blast. As much trouble as you give me on this site it would be fun for a little guy like me to out drive a monster like you, ROFL. Just kiddin you! I have trouble getting past the ladies tee. We will be having a good time though. :D

you know what happens if you don't hit it past the ladie's tee when you play with me?

Spoiler
get your mind out of the gutter!

you know what happens if you don't hit it past the ladie's tee when you play with me?

Spoiler
get your mind out of the gutter!

My gut hurts too bad to keep laughing like this and it's your fault! quit it! :D

My gut hurts too bad to keep laughing like this and it's your fault! quit it! :D

alright duey, alright, i'm off for the night anyway. take care buddy, hope you're doing well. i'll catch you on facebook.....thanks for playing along with me.

alright duey, alright, i'm off for the night anyway. take care buddy, hope you're doing well. i'll catch you on facebook.....thanks for playing along with me.

You bet. Night John Boy, night grandpa.....

Congrats TC!

079f87c6.gif

Congrats Kevin!

1919be05.jpg

tha shanks just cracked 400! don't know if that's important or not or if we should celebrate it or not, but he's my little brother.

it's cool keeping in touch this way.

400-9.png

tha shanks just cracked 400! don't know if that's important or not or if we should celebrate it or not, but he's my little brother.

it's cool keeping in touch this way.

400-9.png

Can you replace the white with argyle?

j/k :act-up:

Congrats, Shanks!

Way to go shanks! Good job man.

Can you replace the white with argyle?

j/k :act-up:

Congrats, Shanks!

haha! i would if i were graphically inclined, obviously i'm not.

Way to go ThaShanks! You're well on your way to THP addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back