Best/Worst Dressed

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In the Rough w/ JB & Golfer Gal this week featured a best and worst dressed segment. We want to know from you guys & gals what your thoughts are on the subject.

Limit it to 1 best and 1 worst and let us know your thoughts. Lets try and use current players only and go with their overall look, not just one bad or one good outfit they have done.

Ian Poulter Best
(He has fun with it)

Mark Calcavecchia (sp?)
Come on man, have some fun with your attire.

I would have to say one of my favorite was Payne Stewart. I would like to see him rockin some of the newer knickers.

One of the worst dressed is Phil Mickelson, I think he needs to be told his shirt is too small

Best
Ian Poulter - guy just can wear anything he wants. Style, panache, loud, fashionable. The IJP line is fantastic and he wears it well.

Worst
Boo Weekley - the guy loves to hunt and fish, but hunting for birdies takes on new meaning when you see Boo. I love Boo, but the stuff is just awful.

Best: Camillo Villegas - don't think I have to say anything.

Worst: I'd have to say Ernie is always really boring.

Best: Davis Love III
Worst: Steve Sticker

Best: Henrik Stenson .. lol

Worst: Poulter / Daly

Best: Rickie Fowler (Most days)

Worst: Ernie Els (Boring)

Best: Rickie Fowler (Most days)

I had him listed too, changed at the last min ( for fun )...
looks up Henrik Stenson and you will see why...
(the water shot!) haha

I had him listed too, changed at the last min ( for fun )...
looks up Henrik Stenson and you will see why...
(the water shot!) haha

you mean this:

Spoiler
World+Golf+Championships+CA+Championship+Round+27oqWDXCA8_l.jpg

I would have to say one of my favorite was Payne Stewart. I would like to see him rockin some of the newer knickers.

One of the worst dressed is Phil Mickelson, I think he needs to be told his shirt is too small

The shirt is the right size, it's just his moobs are too big:D

Best: Camilo Villegas
Worst: Kevin Stadler

Best- Tiger

Worst- Ernie Els

Bonus choice......Most underrated- Luke Donald

Last edited:
Don't have a best but for worst I go with John Daly, those Loudmouth pants do not look good on him at all. Maybe someone else could pull the look off?

I have trouble coming up with my best. At times I would go with Poulter or Villegas, but overall I would go Luke Donald because I've never seen him not look good.

My worst would be anyone who is too boring or conservative. Ernie Els is the first that comes to mind.

best -- Tiger

worst -- Woody Austin - guy wears some of the ugliest shirts ever made.

Best: Tiger
Worst: Daly (zebra pants - com'on now...)

Best~ Brian Gay
Worst~Boo Weekley, camouflage is just not a good look on the course.

Adam Scott dresses nice.

Does Duffy still play? hehe. Still have to love the guy!

Darren Johnson was looking spiffy today at the range, but so was Ian Poulter. Through a mix-up with the marshals, Ian Poulter, his caddy and entourage, ended up walking right beside us up the path to the clubhouse. He was wearing purple today and looking good.

Worst is a tie between Sean O'Hair and Stewart Cink for just plain boring, although Mike Weir in solid black was pretty close.

Darren Johnson was looking spiffy today at the range, but so was Ian Poulter. Through a mix-up with the marshals, Ian Poulter, his caddy and entourage, ended up walking right beside us up the path to the clubhouse. He was wearing purple today and looking good.

Worst is a tie between Sean O'Hair and Stewart Cink for just plain boring, although Mike Weir in solid black was pretty close.

That is strange about Stewie. he is normally one of the best dressed out there.

Back